Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

2013 NCAA Tournament

932 posts in this topic

Duke fans will carry the acc banner like non complete assholes!! Bring it on sparty, duke owns indianapolis!

I feel like I just relived the Hochuli Game with that bad out of bounds call.

Wonder where Mr. TD is. Doubt he is saying his unoriginal go to catchphrase, "How sweet it is!!!"

Even with 10 brackets (ESPN), I still suck. Just once I'd like to be in the top 100 brackets nationwide. Just once!

Yup. Sure would love for CBS to show the Paige no call.

Whelp, hard no call leads to a touch foul and a 3 point play chance.

Withey has gotten away with a lot in this game. That has nothing to do with awful decision making from UNC though...

Yea, I'm almost done myself. UNC just is't hitting shots or playing smart and the refs are horrible to top it off.

Come on UNC fans, I had hoped eventually you would have broken the stereotype of fans that cry about the refs.

Come on UNC fans, I had hoped eventually you would have broken the stereotype of fans that cry about the refs.

The Refs have been terrible throughout the whole tournament....

So what did I miss? Bwood gone... again?

Also good win for the Dookies.

Happy to see Seth do well. I went to elementary school with him and Steph and just missed going to college with Seth.

Refs have been trying there dang best to steal the spot light at the NCAA this year, but FGC just won't let'um.

Kansas beat us regardless of anything the zebras called. Nothing wrong with calling shitty refs shitty refs though.