Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

2013 NCAA Tournament

toldozer    2,295

Embarassing call, absolutely embarassing. How is grabbing someone by the elbow a tie-up. Not my team, didnt care who won i can complain lol

carpanfan96    1,458

Refs ruined what was a great game with the worst call I've ever seen. The ref that made that call should be fined, fired and beaten.

4Corners    2,007

Embarassing call, absolutely embarassing. How is grabbing someone by the elbow a tie-up. Not my team, didnt care who won i can complain lol

Duke fans never cry about officials

toldozer    2,295

Shockers should have been shooting two down three with what 8 seconds left. Insanely bad.

toldozer    2,295

Carolina fans always concerned with what duke fans do. Like i said as an unbaised viewer that was God awful.

Niner National    535

That Vanvleet kid really killed the Shockers down the stretch. When he came in the offense stopped and he turned the ball over several times.

He's a freshman, so tough to put him in that situation, but still, he killed them.

toldozer    2,295

I dont care who won. I just want to know what you think of the call in question. I value your opinion.

BigBoss    734

Literally no response at all to a simple and honest question about the game. I've seen some overly dramatic and ridiculous fans for teams before, but you are one of the worst. lol such burning fury for Duke, I can only imagine how easy it would be to incite you. I'll refrain though.