932 replies to this topic

#511 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

I just don't understand all the complaining about the calls, unc fans included. There were multiple unc fans complaining about calls during the game, you guys need to man up. How about you ask other ACC schools and fans of those schools if unc gets shafted on calls. Yes there are bad calls in every game, it's going to happen you just deal with it. I don't think I've seen any Duke fans on here complain about officiating and want to blame loses on it. I thought the Duke vs. UVA game was terribly officiated and one of the worst I had seen in a while but I didn't get on here and complain or blame Duke losing on it. Sometimes you get the calls, Duke and unc more often, but sometimes you don't and I find it comical when any unc fan complains about officiating or blames a loss on the refs.

I dont think UNC fans have ever blamed a loss on the refs, though you wouldnt know it from how many times you dookies accuse people of it.

Complaining about bad calls during the game is part of watching the game, nobody cares if you get sand in your vagina every time someone brings up the refs. Youre just bitter about it cause everybody accuses dook of getting all the calls

Oh, and I know one dookie who complains constantly about the refs...
Spoiler

#512 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

Yea everyone bitches about refs, its not unique to unc fans.

#513 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:54 AM

I dont think UNC fans have ever blamed a loss on the refs, though you wouldnt know it from how many times you dookies accuse people of it.

Complaining about bad calls during the game is part of watching the game, nobody cares if you get sand in your vagina every time someone brings up the refs. Youre just bitter about it cause everybody accuses dook of getting all the calls

Thanks, that made my day.

#514 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:26 AM

Yea everyone bitches about refs, its not unique to unc fans.

Really? Why don't you find a time on here where I have complained about the refs. Good luck with that.

#515 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:30 AM

Spoiler

Yes the refs are always out to get unc.

http://www.packsmack...usACCIndexCard/

#516 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:03 AM

You'll notice when we have solid post presences we are 1st every time. Not a coincidence. Recruit bigs that draw contact and not shoot 3s.

#517 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:20 AM

Really? Why don't you find a time on here where I have complained about the refs. Good luck with that.

It doesn't have to be on this site. You never in your life said or thought anything negative about a ref?

#518 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

You'll notice when we have solid post presences we are 1st every time. Not a coincidence. Recruit bigs that draw contact and not shoot 3s.

Really? unc has been #1 or #2 in least amount of fouls called on them since 2008, hell even in 2010 when you went to the NIT and had a 5-11 record you were #1 in least amount of fouls, #1 in foul margin, #2 in FT attempts, and #1 in FT margin.

#519 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

It doesn't have to be on this site. You never in your life said or thought anything negative about a ref?

But that is what I have been talking about, unc fans on here complaining about fouls and refs.

Of course I have seen bad calls and have cussed a ref but I don't get on a forum or on facebook and complain about it. I am also a rational person and know that it goes both ways that my team gets some calls, unc fans on the other hand think that the refs are against them and that they are always playing 8 on 5. Hell even after I show you the stats where unc gets called for the least amount of fouls and has the highest foul margin the unc fans still want to argue the point. unc fans need to realize that they get the benefit of the doubt on fouls much more then they get shafted.

#520 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:29 AM

Yes the refs are always out to get unc.

http://www.packsmack...usACCIndexCard/

I never said the refs were out to get UNC. Hell, I'm not sure I've ever complained about the refs on this message board.

UNC traditionally gets a lot of calls because they have good big men and pound the ball inside in their halfcourt offense and push the tempo in transition, both of which lead to shots at the rim which are more likely to draw fouls, I would actually be interested to see how this years team stacks up to the last few seasons

#521 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:30 AM

Thanks, that made my day.

You should be able to prove it easily then.

Except you dont actually bring anything to the conversation other than your sandy vagina

#522 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:45 AM

But that is what I have been talking about, unc fans on here complaining about fouls and refs.

Of course I have seen bad calls and have cussed a ref but I don't get on a forum or on facebook and complain about it. I am also a rational person and know that it goes both ways that my team gets some calls, unc fans on the other hand think that the refs are against them and that they are always playing 8 on 5. Hell even after I show you the stats where unc gets called for the least amount of fouls and has the highest foul margin the unc fans still want to argue the point. unc fans need to realize that they get the benefit of the doubt on fouls much more then they get shafted.

First of all, easy there killer. This is a message board, if people want to come here to bitch about the refs, thats their prerogative- nothing that happens here matters in any way. Besides, complaining about the refs during a game is part of the game, complaining about the refs after the game is sour grapes. The vast majority of complaints in here are during the game (and not all come from UNC fans I might add).

Secondly, nobody here is arguing that UNC is consistently screwed by the refs. I'm starting to think you dookies need some reading comprehension lessons

And finally, if watch your favorite team play basketball while acting "rationally," you arent doing it right.

#523 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

Wow...two BS calls to start the game. Not a good sign.

They finally called Plumlee on the bull rush...guess they didn't see the first 5 or 6.

We were undoubtedly outplayed, Duke was automatic, and Plumlee grabbed seemingly every rebound. Granted, the black ref was legitimately retarded, but sh*t happens. We'll be better next year and the year after.

Miami is getting away with every fuging foul but they call little bs tick tack calls on Carolina. fug officials. I swear to God

Fouls are 15-10 smh.

Jobbed

NCSU fans complain about every foul, Carolina fans only compare about obvious fouls.

I can find more if you would like, that is only 2 threads that I went through.

#524 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

How the hell was that a charge? No way he got his feet set

Plumlee is always getting fouls.... Mostly because he flops (just my opinion)

Pumlee is the luckiest player in the NCAA... Gets all the calls and no calls on him

Not one to complain about refs but when McAdoo gets ran over twice, I start to wonder.

Wow the refs dont call that obvious charge on Plumlee. Would have been his 5th

Plumlee runs over Hairston and gets free throws. LOL. Hairston was clearly set outside of the foul circle.

What a flop. Typical Cameron call

i swear to fuging god duke is getting away with so much fuging bullshit. fug these retarded refs and these gay ass nerdy blue piles of poo that look like they are headed to a gay parade

Well fug, looks like you got this one dookies. You hit enough shots when it counted and UNC didnt.

I really like the way we played defense though, if they can start hitting some shots (and some fts) this team could be good.

Oh, and the refs can go suck a dick with all their ticky tack fouls

This is just one thread!

#525 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:44 AM

First of all, easy there killer. This is a message board, if people want to come here to bitch about the refs, thats their prerogative- nothing that happens here matters in any way. Besides, complaining about the refs during a game is part of the game, complaining about the refs after the game is sour grapes. The vast majority of complaints in here are during the game (and not all come from UNC fans I might add).

Secondly, nobody here is arguing that UNC is consistently screwed by the refs. I'm starting to think you dookies need some reading comprehension lessons

And finally, if watch your favorite team play basketball while acting "rationally," you arent doing it right.

I am still waiting for you to find Duke fans complaining about refs and calls.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MARCH MADNESS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.