Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brokenbad

Would we win, lose, or would it be unrealistic? Dwill and a 2nd for Revis.

33 posts in this topic

No one would want Dwills contract, true, but Revis's is mighty heavy too.

Jets are in need of a RB, and we need a CB.

So would this trade proposal be a win for the Panthers, a win for the Jets, a win for both, or just absolute ridicoilous?

Sure why not? As long as he doesn't mind this form of payment..

01MonopolyMoney_100.jpg

This is the problem when we bring up trades, Panthers fans expecting an elite player for an average player.

This is the problem when we bring up trades, Panthers fans expecting an elite player for an average player.

With a second rounder and big contract exchanges, plus I figured people like you would be bright enough to know that teams like the jets are dumb enough to fall for it.

Yeah just what we need, another CB and giving up one of our 5 picks to get him.

Please revoke this mans thread creating privileges.

some people are really dumb. It amazes me

We couldn't afford revis, even with williams gpne.

Dude wants like $16 million a year, and he just tore his ACL... sooo, no. Let the Jets keep him.

With a second rounder and big contract exchanges, plus I figured people like you would be bright enough to know that teams like the jets are dumb enough to fall for it.

why dont you call the jets and use your best gettlemen impression to find out

• Topics

• This is a hypothetical scenario that maybe should be taken into consideration going into the draft in April.  What part of the team would suffer the most if they lost a key player on the respective side? - If we lose Greg Olsen to injury how much of a drop off is their on offense -If we lose a Safety, DE, or LB how much of a drop off is their on defense -Personally I think the offense would loose basically 1/5 of the production and with no real depth to make an impact.
    • I used to hold out hope, but I think that it's become obvious that the organization really doesn't him like that. He worked very hard to put on a little muscle and refine his game before the past season, but still didn't get any real play, despite those in front of him playing lackluster ball. Throw in the fact that we've added another couple of suspect receivers and are searching for upgrades via the draft, I just don't believe that they believe Byrd is that guy. 
    • How about u educate yourself before being ignorant?