Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would we win, lose, or would it be unrealistic? Dwill and a 2nd for Revis.

34 posts in this topic

Posted

only if they package in The Golden Calf of Bristol

1 person likes this

Posted

OP we are barely below the cap, we still have to sign our draft picks, not to mention we're still trying to get Dwan back and sign Ginn. There is not a shot in hell we could off Revis the amount of money he is asking for. I'm sorry but it's impossible

Posted

OP we are barely below the cap, we still have to sign our draft picks, not to mention we're still trying to get Dwan back and sign Ginn. There is not a shot in hell we could off Revis the amount of money he is asking for. I'm sorry but it's impossible

Thanks for the straight answer

Posted

jets got goodson now so they are officially set for the playoffs.

i promise you i typed that with a straight face. you'll have to trust me on that. hardest thing to pull off in a long time.

Posted

Ummm... if we wanted a stud corner who was going to be paid a lot of money, wouldn't we have just kept gamble?

Nobody wants high priced stud corners right now because of how common receiving tight ends are and 3-4 WR sets. You could be the greatest corner in NFL history, but you can only take one guy out of the offense (and in all reality, you can only do it for so long, any WR will get open with enough time). Everyone wants a myriad of quality corners rather than the big name.

1 person likes this

Posted

We win. Can't get a corner at 44 better than a Revis coming off injury. Maybe.

Posted

A) Unrealistic

B) If possible, we would win by shoring up our CB position but we would lose as he nears the end of his contract b/c he'd demand more money and hold out.

C) I tend to cavitate more to players that are willing to help the team when needed/asked and I don't think that's Revis.

Posted

This is the problem when we bring up trades, Panthers fans expecting an elite player for an average player.

You want to know something sad? This past season, Williams was below average.

Posted

This is the problem when we bring up trades, Panthers fans expecting an elite player for an average player.

D.Will is an average player? lol

Posted

Revis tears acl. Tell me again how you know he's still an elite player? Both would be an upgrade, and we have to pay a buttload of money either way, the idea would be better.

Posted

D.Will is an average player? lol

When was the last time dwill was top 5 in yards? or touchdowns? When was the last time he ran over 1,000 yards? Here we go again, overvaluing our players again. If dwill was still a fuging elite RB, we would be talking about trading Jstew instead of dwill.

Posted

You want to know something sad? This past season, Williams was below average.

And people still think he's fuging elite, give me a break.