Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ted Ginn joins the Panthers on a one-year deal

385 posts in this topic

Posted

i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png

That poo is creepy. Looks like the guy from the Paranoid Android video.

Posted

Thank god we finally have a legit return man. I still think Joe Adams can be somebody but Ginn gives us an instant upgrade at this point.

Posted

A return man is all he gives us. I do not see him making an impact on offense - I really hope we just draft Austin, or Allen in the 1st. Either one, and I'm happy.

Posted

Judging from the hoorays in San Fran, I don't see them missing him. Ginn, at times, placed the Niners' offense in bad spots, according to fans.

Posted

A return man is all he gives us. I do not see him making an impact on offense - I really hope we just draft Austin, or Allen in the 1st. Either one, and I'm happy.

With the signing of Ginn it may only be a outside WR were looking at. Ginn automatically takes 2 jobs you would have Austin doing.

Posted

With the signing of Ginn it may only be a outside WR were looking at. Ginn automatically takes 2 jobs you would have Austin doing.

Ginn is purely a return man, not a slot receiver. I doubt we'll see him catching passes from Cam.

Posted

I see this as a "let's give Rivera a fair shot with players" so there are no excuses in 2013. But don't be surprised if Ginn is battling for the #3 WR in camp.

We will have something OK at every position this year one way or another.

Posted

I see this as a "let's give Rivera a fair shot with players" so there are no excuses in 2013. But don't be surprised if Ginn is battling for the #3 WR in camp.

We will have something OK at every position this year one way or another.

We haven't brought in a legit FA...just a bunch of a castoffs. On a team filled with holes despite having a young cheap good QB.

Rivera and Cam....against the world IMO. Gettlemen gives Ron and Cam one season. Do or die. GM is old school and Ron/Cam are as new school as it gets

Posted

...Lets just hope Ginn becomes relevent and maximizes his experience in the NFL...return game credibility and lets see how we use him on offence if any...his signing doesnt bode well for Gettis IMO....

Posted

At least we all know that he'll be better in the return game than Adams. A lot of you are talking like we brought him in to shore up our WR corp. Thats not the case, he's here to do returns, anything else is gravy. Adams was brought in to do returns, AE was left with only returns and neither one of them really panned out thus far. I hope that Ginn can provide us with some sparks in the return game...

Posted

At least we all know that he'll be better in the return game than Adams. A lot of you are talking like we brought him in to shore up our WR corp. Thats not the case, he's here to do returns, anything else is gravy. Adams was brought in to do returns, AE was left with only returns and neither one of them really panned out thus far. I hope that Ginn can provide us with some sparks in the return game...

Also likely to replace Murphy's role on the offense....stretch the field.

Posted

We haven't brought in a legit FA...just a bunch of a castoffs. On a team filled with holes despite having a young cheap good QB.

Rivera and Cam....against the world IMO. Gettlemen gives Ron and Cam one season. Do or die. GM is old school and Ron/Cam are as new school as it gets

Every player we signed has been a starter at some point.

I find it difficult to believe you can actually blirt out its Rivera and Cam against the world? Evidently, with the tone you've set, you feel they will suck this year. And it is all Gettlemen's fault. Is there any reason or evidence for this wild statement?

Or you just trolling? Trying to get a rise from someone over the excitement that we got Dwan back, and signed a few FA? Cuz, i guess we didn't do what you thought we should? Or do you have a plan that could work, and are frustrated you have no way to implement it?

I am just curious? Because that is one extemely prevocative statement. All ye Debbie Downers unite. Long live the negativity.