Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,362 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

Ginn's PR average the last 3 years: 13.4, 12.3, 10.2
Ginn's KR average the last 3 years: 21.1, 27.6, 23.0

Our return game just got great

I think he had an injury last year which slowed him down, hopefully he can return to form this year in the return game.

#62 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

Super Bowl. Hurney magic. Gettlenonsense. inb4 Tavon Austin.

#63 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,890 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

Right now Pilares is the #3. Ginn most likely is #4

Posted Image

#64 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

I think he had an injury last year which slowed him down, hopefully he can return to form this year in the return game.

Problem is you need blocking to get those numbers.

#65 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,046 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

Looking at the roster now, DT, OL, and WR are the 3 weaknesses. If we sign Boothe, DT and WR will be our top 2 draft picks I believe.

Hopefully we can get a #2 CB in FA, but I'm not holding my breath.

#66 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

Ginn most likely is #4 since Adams and Gettis are in Rivera's dog house.

As if you are in RR's back pocket when he talks of Gettis and know what you are speaking of. I recall last year that RR can't wait to see Gettis come back healthy to add his speed to blow out the top of defenses with his speed.

#67 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

lol at anyone who thinks Ginn is talented enough to be a no. 3 receiver in this league

#68 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,645 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

i really hope proehl can turn this guy into an effective slot reciever. it could really make our offense explosive. i shall pray for this every night

I'd be happy if he can be effective running the post.

We have other guys that can play the slot.

#69 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,307 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

Gettis' time could be up as well...

In addition to Armanti and Pilares as possibilities

#70 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Looking at the roster now, DT, OL, and WR are the 3 weaknesses. If we sign Boothe, DT and WR will be our top 2 draft picks I believe.

Hopefully we can get a #2 CB in FA, but I'm not holding my breath.

Don't forget linebacker, because I am not so sure I want to see Beason or Davis trying to check the Grahams and Gonzo's of the league. Now that Godfrey is the fs, we need a linebacker that can man the tight ends in this league that have been ripping a hole in our defense for the past 5 years easily.

It's easy to forget where some of the other holes are until you see on game days that tight ends always end up carry the load when their teams are down and get those big 3rd down receptions and leave our defense with their tongues hanging out because they are dog tired. That's the main reason why Anderson was let go of, he couldn't hold his own against athletic tight ends. Ever wonder why he is still available? He's a liability in game winning situations.

#71 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,046 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

As if you are in RR's back pocket when he talks of Gettis and know what you are speaking of. I recall last year that RR can't wait to see Gettis come back healthy to add his speed to blow out the top of defenses with his speed.

Ummm Gettis was healthy at the end of last year and Rivera didn't play him. Gettis showed his frustration on the sidelines. Did you pay attention last year? I'm speaking in terms of what Rivera thinks. Not what I want. I want Gettis as #3, but Rivera doesn't think so.

#72 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,046 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

Don't forget linebacker, because I am not so sure I want to see Beason or Davis trying to check the Grahams and Gonzo's of the league. Now that Godfrey is the fs, we need a linebacker that can man the tight ends in this league that have been ripping a hole in our defense for the past 5 years easily.

It's easy to forget where some of the other holes are until you see on game days that tight ends always end up carry the load when their teams are down and get those big 3rd down receptions and leave our defense with their tongues hanging out because they are dog tired. That's the main reason why Anderson was let go of, he couldn't hold his own against athletic tight ends. Ever wonder why he is still available? He's a liability in game winning situations.

Yea there's still a couple others but those are the most glaring

#73 PiratePanther189

PiratePanther189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

Right now Pilares is the #3. Ginn most likely is #4 since Adams and Gettis are in Rivera's dog house. Bryant is an unknown. AE, I don't see him making it unless Rivera wants to cut Gettis or Adams.

I will never believe that a guy who has made plays in this league and had semi-respectable seasons as a wide receiver will be off the field looking at Pilares lined up in the #3 spot. He isn't THAT damn bad.

And I don't think Pilares is either, but the guy has never proved consistent. Not in 3 years.

#74 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,307 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

In addition to that....what are the odds Beason and Davis can both suit up for a full season? Not great.

#75 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,307 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

lol at anyone who thinks Ginn is talented enough to be a no. 3 receiver in this league

Talented enough probably is a poor choice of words....

Good enough or consistent enough is probably better. Ginn has the raw talent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com