• Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic

#106 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

Well, a good QB makes all the difference in the world and fitting what a team does.

Pair Steve Smith with Clausen and you would be lucky to see 500 yards and 1 TD from Smith.

Pair Syndey Rice with Brett Favre and magically he is a huge playmaker after doing diddly poo prior

Or since...

#107 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

well when you look at the scrubs we have after smitty i think that it wouldn't be hard to not be in the running for at least the #3 job. i just don't think that ginn is the last pickup we make this offseason. i suspect we'll bring in one or two more that are more likely to nab the #3 job over ginn.

the opportunity will be there for sure, but the competition will be different by training camp.

I can't get over your constant need to poo on Lafell like you do. Scrub Lafell really??

#108 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,200 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

Not saying I wouldn't take a chance on him, just pointing it out. He is an RFA tender though.

the lowest and the chargers wouldn't get any compensation. he would cost us $1.3mil to sign, tho.

#109 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,732 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

By bringing in Ginn, the Panthers have made it pretty obvious they're not sold on Kealoha Pilares, Joe Adams, or Armanti Edwards.

- Pat Yasinskas

Everyone excluding Joe Adams' status on the bubble may be in for a rude awakening. He is no special than the rest of them, and I have been saying that for awhile.

#110 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,200 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

DONT YOU BE DISRESPECTING LAFELLL!L!!!L!L!!L!!LL!L!ll1l1l!L!l1l!

lol

#111 BigBeezy

BigBeezy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

Ginn has the ability to put up better numbers than Louis Murphy and Legedu Naane as a WR and he's dangerous in the return game.

I see this as nothing but a positive. Good, cheap signing.

#112 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,443 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

the lowest and the chargers wouldn't get any compensation. he would cost us $1.3mil to sign, tho.

For a one year deal? I would bite.

I can't get over your constant need to poo on Lafell like you do. Scrub Lafell really??

Well a scrub he is not but he certainly has a ways to go in proving he can be a consistent threat.

#113 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,267 posts

- Pat Yasinskas

Everyone excluding Joe Adams' status on the bubble may be in for a rude awakening. He is no special than the rest of them, and I have been saying that for awhile.

Gettis, Armanti, Pilares, Adams, Ginn....plus whatever rookie and probably another vet.....

I think Smitty and LaFell are the only two sure things headed in....Ginn probably a lock for return ability. That's it. Everyone else better try to earn a spot

#114 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 3,476 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Either way it is a win for us. if he fails to take the #3 spot, he'll still be an upgrade in the return game.

I just wonder when the axe falls on similiar players we have on the roster. AE, Pilares, Adams. I would imagine Adams is the front runner to stay. He had some talent as a WR.

#115 Yaboychris28

Yaboychris28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

Only a 1 yr deal? He will prob be gone next year

#116 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,200 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

Either way it is a win for us. if he fails to take the #3 spot, he'll still be an upgrade in the return game.

I just wonder when the axe falls on similiar players we have on the roster. AE, Pilares, Adams. I would imagine Adams is the front runner to stay. He had some talent as a WR.

i don't know about adams talent as a receiver, at least demonstrated last year, but i think that heading into the season that AE, pilares, and gettis are all likely gone. at least two of them for sure.

#117 pilot2011

pilot2011

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:24 PM

A friend of mine just saw Chris Harris at the airport wearing a Panthers shirt... He's a coach with the bears now btw.

I love me some Hitman. It's not really thread worthy so I thought I would just pas that along.

#118 Guest_BlueBoyRamses_E1b1a_*

Guest_BlueBoyRamses_E1b1a_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:24 PM

addition without subtraction is always good. Now, D.Will for some picks would make free agency a success for us. Nice!

#119 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,359 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:27 PM

He will really open the underneath for Tavon Austin lol..

As for Joe Adams he is not immune to anoutright release if he shows little this offseason..Espy Nom be dammed!

#120 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,375 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

Nice...we've been in the need of a good return man since Mark Jones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com