7 replies to this topic

#1 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,773 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

For those who don't know how amazing his skills are..

#2 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

Sickness!!!

#3 WilmyWood

WilmyWood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

He should change his last name to CYA.

That would look awesome on the back of his jersey.

#4 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

49ers fan on Ted Ginn

"49er fan here...

My two cents on your pickup:
1. He was a fantastic return man during the 2011-2012 campaign – but then he got hurt. Ever since then, he seems like he’s been a shadow of himself. He didn’t have the same kind of explosiveness last season as he did the year before. He still has speed, but there’s a “hesitancy” that he appears to have. It seems like he plays scared and is contact shy since he blew out his knee. He still has good top-end speed, but he’s a lot more conservative.
2. He is pretty sure handed and makes good (albeit, conservative these days) decisions in the return game. He’s not gonna make any huge mistakes.
3. He’s not a WR. I mean, technically he is, as that’s what his listed position is, and he has hands and is theoretically capable of catching a football. But, he’s not going to push for any major time at WR, unless you have injuries or have a worse WR corps than we did in the 2011-2012 season (which featured grand names like Brett Swain and Joe Hastings seeing the field). He can get open deep, but then he’ll drop passes. Go routes are pretty much all he’s good for.
All in all, if you got him cheap (which, you probably did) he’ll be a useful pickup for you guys."

#5 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,240 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

Since it is inevitable this will be posted sooner or later, I'll just get it out of the way now.

#6 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

Since it is inevitable this will be posted sooner or later, I'll just get it out of the way now.

And I'll be first to say...3 years old...that's a lot of time to get better. Not to mention he prob felt swag less with chad Pennington throwing to him lol

#7 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:59 PM

It sucks in the those highlight reels it shows that Carolina got beat by the Cardinals. Shame on you!!

#8 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,134 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

Like the analysis from that Niners fan. We signed a great returner. Nothing more....and you know what? There isn't anything wrong with that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.