Photo
- - - - -

The Bucs and Revis

first rounder second rounder

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#31 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

all that said, i expect rivera to game manage to the bucs strength so we get beat by them again. playing a good run D with a shutdown corner? run, run, pass to smitty, punt. that should work.

We may want to run the ball first, pass second. But we want to be balanced as well. If the run game works this game, the pass the next. Whatever gets you a win.

Go with what is working, it would go a long way toward relieving my fears about Rivera.

#32 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

We may want to run the ball first, pass second. But we want to be balanced as well. If the run game works this game, the pass the next. Whatever gets you a win.

Go with what is working, it would go a long way toward relieving my fears about Rivera.

we don't need balance against an imbalanced defense like tampa's. you need to go all out and exploit their weaknesses.

#33 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

we don't need balance against an imbalanced defense like tampa's. you need to go all out and exploit their weaknesses.

I meant balanced as in being able to do both. I agreee they need to be consistently more aggressive. I do think Rivera was getting better at it towards the last half of the year.

Exploit was the opposition does worse should be a given. Wishful thinking some times.