Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man Strength

You would be mad if we drafted ____ in the 1st?

55 posts in this topic

I dont know bc I like to many prospects at 14.

If I really have to think about it, I'll have to say:

-Lane Johnson; yea I know, but Id hate to take an OT when we have so many needs elsewhere unless we were to part way with Gross

-Kawaan Short

-Sylvester Williams

Tavon Austin

Cordarelle Patterson

1 person likes this

Wait so you would rather have Mangold's sister then Patterson or Allen....

Hate you durn madden players wantin them sexy picks! Can't stand that high falutin offense! Draft warmack!!!

Panther fans are literally the only fanbase in the world that could go this long with one viable receiving option and still be resistant to taking another

another lasting gift from Fox

The fat linebacker-Sheldon Richardson

Kenny Vacarro

Desmond Trufant

Shariff Floyd

pointless to name all of the bad DE's, QB's, and LB's but they all suck.

Sheldon Richardson, Desmond Trufant. Both are severely, severely overrated.

The fat linebacker-Sheldon Richardson

Kenny Vacarro

Desmond Trufant

Shariff Floyd

pointless to name all of the bad DE's, QB's, and LB's but they all suck.

You talk about my Prospect evaluation but all you can say about Richardson is he's a "Fat LB" really??

Very scientific breakdown there.

thinking about making the pick as of right now, anyone other than one of the top 3 tackles, warmack, or margus hunt will be a bit of a let down....but whoever we get, im on board soon as his name is called.

thinking about making the pick as of right now, anyone other than one of the top 3 tackles, warmack, or margus hunt will be a bit of a let down....but whoever we get, im on board soon as his name is called.

wtf_gif_urkel.gif

1 person likes this

• Is this dude a real life person or an alt of @GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER that is a living joke exemplifying the white culture thread? 
    • lol no one takes him seriously. He gets a courage award for bringing his hand-me-down  dad-politics into ttb while still asking to himself, "what does ttb mean again?"
    • I'm extremely pumped by this addition. It has to be the biggest addition since the team came back to Charlotte. I was too young to follow the original talented Hornets (Im sad), so I'm not going back that far. People and fans can say what they want about D12, but the man still have a lot left in his tank. And, Im tired of hearing how he doesnt fit in today's game anymore. There are only a handfull of big men today that I can really say, can shoot the ball: Davis, Towns, Embiid, Cousins and Aldridge.  Howard can still dominate! That's all that matters. The only neg I will give Howard is that I do see a lack of desire/effort to play at times. But, I believe MJ can help motivate him back to being a dominant big man again for next two years here.  Dwight Howard averaged a double-double last season: 13.5 ppg, 12.7 rpg, 1.2 bpg, and 1.4 apg.  D12 had "53", I said FIFTY-THREE double doubles last season. He had six games where he averaged 20 rebounds or more.  Guess who was the last Bobcats/Hornets era to even come close to that number.....Emeka Okafor in 2004 as a rookie with 47 double doubles (35.6 MPG). Then Big Al had 42 in 2013 (35.0 MPG). Howard did that while averaging 29.7 min per game. If you count out his 2014 season where he only played in 41 games, last season was the LEAST amount of minutes played per game in Howard's career.  Only three guys (Towns, Whiteside and Gobert) averaged more double doubles than Howard in 2016. And only four other guys ( Whiteside, Drummond, DJordan and Gobert) averaged more RPG than Howard last season. Other than Towns, none of those guys mentioned above can really shoot the ball any better than Howard. But, teams still want them on their teams for big contracts.    D12 will be a beast this upcoming season!