Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keenan Allen to work out with panthers April 9

352 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21925529/keenan-allen-will-do-full-workout-at-greensboro-pro-day-on-april-9

Posted · Report post

do [b]not[/b] want.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Keenan's pro day is at Proehlific Park in Greensboro behind my house on April 9th. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SBVG' timestamp='1363906073' post='2170752']
do [b]not[/b] want.
[/quote]

Do WANT
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Since someone has to say it... superbowl, hurneymagic, gettlemania.

Posted · Report post

Great news. Has the potential to be a very good wide out, and I'd love to see what he can do with an offense that works with his abilities. Not to mention a decent QB.

Posted · Report post

Definitely looking at picking a WR in the first or second, I approve.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SmashNDash' timestamp='1363906515' post='2170768']
Definitely looking at picking a WR in the first or second, I approve.
[/quote]

Yeah looks that way more with the first it seems. I would rather grab a WR in the 2nd but if it BPA in the first and that is what is there then you take it. Have nothing against Allen wouldnt mind seeing him here but not over Austin.

Posted · Report post

i WANT tavon austin or cordaralle patterson in the 1st. no doubt. austin is 1a, patterson 1b

Posted · Report post

We already know that him and Ricky have a relationship. Not to mention Rivera's Cal ties.

Allen's late season injury has pushed his stock down but I still think he's the best WR prospect in this class. Man if we could drop a few spots and land him, it'd be absolutely amazing.

Posted · Report post

Prefer Austin based on the footage I have seen of them, but if the Panthers decide there is a WR warranting the #14 pick and it is someone other than Austin, I will be excited for the new weapon.

Posted · Report post

i've got this feeling that we'll be drafting this kid.

wouldn't hate it at all.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruthVsComfort' timestamp='1363907265' post='2170794']
Prefer Austin based on the footage I have seen of them, but if the Panthers decide there is a WR warranting the #14 pick and it is someone other than Austin, I will be excited for the new weapon.
[/quote]
austin has been getting a ton of hype. he may be he first WR taken. wouldn't surprise me at all.

Posted · Report post

lawl NO THANKS

Posted · Report post

He always seemed mediocre when I watched Cal games this year. Even his YouTube highlight reel isn't overly impressive. But I didn't want to draft Kuechly either so fug me I guess.

Posted · Report post

So here's the deal. I don't want him, we already have one undersized receiver, even if he plays as big as megatron. I also didn't want cam or keeks so if we draft him, he will obviously be good.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cracka McNasty' timestamp='1363907604' post='2170805']
So here's the deal. I don't want him, we already have one undersized receiver, even if he plays as big as megatron. I also didn't want cam or keeks so if we draft him, he will obviously be good.
[/quote]
undersized?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cracka McNasty' timestamp='1363907604' post='2170805']
[/quote]
So here's the deal. 6'2 isn't undersized.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'd take him in 2nd round, but not before.

Posted · Report post

This guy had a shitty QB his entire college career and still balled. You naysayers keep talkin him down. He is better than you think

Posted · Report post

Undersized?

He's got good size, good speed, good hands, good understanding of the game.

I'd say he's undeniably the most complete wideout in the class and has a skillset that's better suited to NFL play rather than college ball-which is more than some other notable receiving prospects in this years draft can say.

Posted · Report post

He's a second round talent (perhaps third with his recent knee injury) but I prefer Rogers.

Posted · Report post

If he's healthy and has a solid workout on April 9th, I would take him at 14 and not look back. We can go DL in the 2nd, especially considering the depth at that position.

Posted · Report post

I like Hopkins better than him..or consider them similar prospects. Austin and Patterson offer the wow factor and justin Hunter probally comes in third in wow with 6'5 and 4.3 speed with good hands.