Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CamNewton316

Keenan Allen to work out with panthers April 9

352 posts in this topic

We already know that him and Ricky have a relationship. Not to mention Rivera's Cal ties.

Allen's late season injury has pushed his stock down but I still think he's the best WR prospect in this class. Man if we could drop a few spots and land him, it'd be absolutely amazing.

Prefer Austin based on the footage I have seen of them, but if the Panthers decide there is a WR warranting the #14 pick and it is someone other than Austin, I will be excited for the new weapon.

i've got this feeling that we'll be drafting this kid.

wouldn't hate it at all.

Prefer Austin based on the footage I have seen of them, but if the Panthers decide there is a WR warranting the #14 pick and it is someone other than Austin, I will be excited for the new weapon.

austin has been getting a ton of hype. he may be he first WR taken. wouldn't surprise me at all.

lawl NO THANKS

He always seemed mediocre when I watched Cal games this year. Even his YouTube highlight reel isn't overly impressive. But I didn't want to draft Kuechly either so fug me I guess.

So here's the deal. I don't want him, we already have one undersized receiver, even if he plays as big as megatron. I also didn't want cam or keeks so if we draft him, he will obviously be good.

So here's the deal. I don't want him, we already have one undersized receiver, even if he plays as big as megatron. I also didn't want cam or keeks so if we draft him, he will obviously be good.

undersized?

So here's the deal. 6'2 isn't undersized.

1 person likes this