Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CamNewton316

Keenan Allen to work out with panthers April 9

352 posts in this topic

I agree.

IMO, Austin, Keenan, then Patterson. But I would have Da'Rick Rogers over both Keenan and Patterson.

Anyone seen Patterson's pro day today?

I would have Hopkins and Hunter over Patterson as well if we are using 2nd round Wr's.

I would be totally fine with Allen if that's the route the front office wants to take.

Load up on those WR's. If the Bucs draft Rhodes they will have one of the best secondaries in the NFL. If they get Revis and Rhodes they will have the best secondary in the NFL.

Load up on those WR's. If the Bucs draft Rhodes they will have one of the best secondaries in the NFL. If they get Revis and Rhodes they will have the best secondary in the NFL.

No they won't. If they land Revis, the Bucs will have an improved secondary -- not the best.

Patterson is a bigger tavon Austin. His pro day was great the only knock is his route running. He fits us better than austin

Patterson is a bigger tavon Austin. His pro day was great the only knock is his route running. He fits us better than austin

How? Patterson is virtually Austin -- only Tavon is the better receiver.

I wouldn 't touch Patterson with a 10 foot pole. When teams start to question intelligence that screams Project.

Why is this thread 16pages long?

1 person likes this

I would like us to draft Tavon Austin then try and get a bigger wr like hakeem knicks or jeremy maclin in next years Free agency. I just see Tavon Austin having the best career out of patterson, and Allen. I could see us regreting passing on Austin 2 to 3 years later, dude is just a playmaker.

I wouldn 't touch Patterson with a 10 foot pole. When teams start to question intelligence that screams Project.

kind of like that one guy... what's his name... oh yeah, cam newton.

i'd take patterson in a heartbeat if he fell to us.