Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CamNewton316

Keenan Allen to work out with panthers April 9

Patterson no!!!

I guess people don't care about running routes catching balls and knowing the play book.

Cam was said to not be able to understand a nfl playbook coming out of auburn cause they dumbed it don't for him and he's alright. So will Patterson when he has smitty lookin out for him. And if much rather have the extreme talent with the option to mold the mind how I want it then a mind who understands everything but have physical limitations. Patterson can stretch the defense out tavon can't.

Cam was said to not be able to understand a nfl playbook coming out of auburn cause they dumbed it don't for him and he's alright. So will Patterson when he has smitty lookin out for him. And if much rather have the extreme talent with the option to mold the mind how I want it then a mind who understands everything but have physical limitations. Patterson can stretch the defense out tavon can't.

ibt"youcantcompareQBtoWRbecauseitscrewsupmyargument"comment

Keenan's pro day is at Proehlific Park in Greensboro behind my house on April 9th. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

I suppose they'll just let you walk right in, eh?

Don't want. I smell bust.

Explain your reason. Is it because he's not super fast?

Good hands...seems to move slugishly. Don't think he'll be a #1 WR. Think he'll run a high 4.5, 40

Flame away.

Explain your reason. Is it because he's not super fast?

I honestly don't have a lot to back that up. He seems injury prone. I think that I am truly just biassed towards us picking Patterson. He's tall and fast and had a great year last year. I have the same feeling about Allen as I did with Pickles...

If we could get Allen in round 2 I would be ok with it.

Allen doesn't scream #1 to me. He seems like a solid #2 receiving 'elite' hype from supporters.

Keenan just doesn't impress me in any area as a WR. He runs smooth routes and possesses good hands but I fail to see his *rare* athleticism at work. At best, he's a tad better Crabtree.

crabtree has developed into a number 1 WR.him being a PR/ KR, running smooth routes while being 6'2 200 speak how athletic he is.

I honestly don't have a lot to back that up. He seems injury prone. I think that I am truly just biassed towards us picking Patterson. He's tall and fast and had a great year last year. I have the same feeling about Allen as I did with Pickles...

If we could get Allen in round 2 I would be ok with it.

Not calling you out but for those that say Allen is injury prone, he only missed 4 games in 3 years, 3 of which was this year (the last 3 games of the year). The other was a freak accident during warm-ups before a game as a freshman and the trainers held him out as a precautionary measure.

The only way that Allen makes it to the 2nd is if he completely bombs his workout, which I don't see happening.

If Allen wasn't injured, he'd be a sure fire top 10-15 pick. The fact that most are still projecting him as a mid-to-late 1st rounder, despite never seeing him in a workout, speaks volumes to his ability as a WR.

QB play and scheme really held him back at Cal, not injuries. He may be a blazing fast but, if completely healthy, I'd expect him to run in the mid 4.4s to low 4.5s, which is plenty fast to be an effective WR.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    bigswingingblackroots