Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CamNewton316

Keenan Allen to work out with panthers April 9

352 posts in this topic

And the Giants drafted Marvin Austin 2 years ago and Joseph in the 1st round in the last few years. Plus they made FA signing for that position. And it wasn't guys who had been out of football for a year.

Don't want. If we take wr in the 1st give me Cordarelle Patterson, or Tavon Austin. If we opt to go wr in the 2nd.....Deandre Hopkins or Justin Hunter.

If Getts doesn't do anything else with the DT position. Then Rivera should pack his bags and put his house on the market.

Because that would be a true sign that he isn't Getts's coach and won't be getting any assistance from him.

That's absurd logic.

We have a crappy secondary and a limited receiver core too.

And the Giants drafted Marvin Austin 2 years ago and Joseph in the 1st round in the last few years. Plus they made FA signing for that position. And it wasn't guys who had been out of football for a year.

Please read.

I clearly stated that The Giants hadn't drafted a DT up until recently. New York has used free agency and late round draft picks to build depth at DT.

Man there are just so many better players we can get at 14 imo. I know building around Cam is what we're doing but there's not a single WR in this draft I'm in love with.

At 14, I'm in love with Allen. To me he's the complete package. Great height, speed, hands.

Second round, any of them. Williams, Hopkins, Hunter, Rogers, etc.

I would only draft a NT in the first 2 rounds if my other important positions were shored up (QB, DE, LT, WR, DB)

I doubt he'll go that high -- unless he has a killer performance at his Pro Day.

To me, he appears like a solid prospect but he hasn't separated himself from Bailey, Rogers, and Hopkins.

That's absurd logic.

We have a crappy secondary and a limited receiver core too.

You're right but our limited WR corp was still able to be a top 5 scoring offense a year ago.

I think the secondary and DT should be address before WR.

Please read.

I clearly stated that The Giants hadn't drafted a DT up until recently. New York has used free agency and late round draft picks to build depth at DT.

When did they sign a guy who had been out of football a year and a Half and expect him to be in the rotation?

You're right but our limited WR corp was still able to be a top 5 scoring offense a year ago.

I think the secondary and DT should be address before WR.

And our defense ranked in the top ten, point?