Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Madden 10 Panthers vid

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Gamble needs to be better, same with Charles Johnson and Brayton.

Posted · Report post

Been reading the developers blog, they spread-out the ratings this year so that superstars would really shine. In past years, an "average" player was in the 80's while a superstar was in the 90's and the result was not that much of a difference between a good player and a great player.

My biggest concern is the lack of pressure Peppers is getting against the Oakland OL, he should be all over Russell...

Posted · Report post

Been reading the developers blog, they spread-out the ratings this year so that superstars would really shine. In past years, an "average" player was in the 80's while a superstar was in the 90's and the result was not that much of a difference between a good player and a great player.

My biggest concern is the lack of pressure Peppers is getting against the Oakland OL, he should be all over Russell...

Yes. Expect to see a lot more rating in the 60-80 range. cross your fingers and get in the fetal position.

Posted · Report post

I like the scoreboard and playbook style in 09, it looks good though and I would be doing the Madden community a sin if I wasn't to be the best one to play with the panthers on live haha.

Delhomme is WAY to ripped.

Cmon EA.

Posted · Report post

this is a prob with peppers in the game..with me his speed is always high for a DE but his strength is low so he never puts on a lot of pressure in the game..i got more sacks one season with taylor

Posted · Report post

this is a prob with peppers in the game..with me his speed is always high for a DE but his strength is low so he never puts on a lot of pressure in the game..i got more sacks one season with taylor

Agreed, his strength rating and block shedding should be right up there with his speed.

Posted · Report post

^^^^ Yeah as someone stated the ratings changed this year...before Matt Moore would be in the 70's HIGH 60's now he's a 55...I'm just going to have to remember they scrapped the old ratings.

Posted · Report post

Very sketch...... Moose a 79??? Come on.

Posted · Report post

pretty beast. cant wait for it. anyone see stewart nd williams in the crowd at Raw in Charlotte?

Posted · Report post

lol that guy audibled into a play action when the raiders were showing blitz what a dumbass

Posted · Report post

those graphics didnt look any better than 09

Posted · Report post

those graphics didnt look any better than 09

umm, cuz they didn't focus on graphics but all the things that make the game as close to a sim as possible with a year's development time. Remember guys, its took 2k5 years to get to well 2k5. Let's wait for the impressive reviews to come in and EA renew Ian Cummings artist direction.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments