Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KC trying to trade Branden Albert

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Think it's interesting that they are trying to trade their OT that they just franchised.

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter2m

Chiefs are seeking a second-round pick in this year's draft as well as another pick in 2014 in a trade for franchise OT Branden Albert.

Posted

Way too expensive contract wise.

edit: for us, if you were implying we go after him.

Posted

Not happening. And I can't really see anyone Lookin to trade for him.

Posted

Weird

Posted

Didn't say the Panther's should trade for him, just thought it was interesting that they are trying to trade him. Which lets everyone know for sure who the first pick is definitely going to be.

Posted

Albert's one of the better young LTs in the league. I can see some team we probably despise jumping all over this.

Posted

If we had the money, I'd give up our second in a heartbeat for him.

Posted

I think they franchised him so they can recieve draft picks this year for a team willing to trade?

Posted

Chiefs probably franchised him thinking they could trade down. They can't so now they're picking BPA which is a tackle, so they have to move him in an effort to get more picks. I don't think they'll be able to do it actually. Might get a 2nd rounder.

Posted

DWill, 4th rd pick, and a conditional for next year. Yeah, they wouldn't do it. But that's what I'd give. Maybe Stew instead of DW.

Posted

Welcome to KC Luke Joeckel.

Posted

DWill, 4th rd pick, and a conditional for next year. Yeah, they wouldn't do it. But that's what I'd give. Maybe Stew instead of DW.

KC wants to trade him because they don't want to pay him. We don't want to trade for him because we CAN'T pay him.