Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Confirmation that we have a terrible stadium atmosphere

66 posts in this topic

Posted

Bet I cheer harder than anyone on this forum at Panther games. Even 2010, I spent money to go to away games and cheer my heart out.

Get on my level.

Nah, I'll keep my ass in NC where it's safe, and cheap.

Posted

Move em to LA.

Get this awesome team away from these terrible NC fans. A guy like me can't even root for the Panthers without getting called a bandwagoner by these close minded wine and cheesers.

Yeah lets move a team from where it was founded and matters the most to the people to a state with countless professional sports franchises and one that already has three teams in the state. Real fans of the game aren't just going to change their allegiances because a team all of a sudden plays in their city.

I'm not even from the Carolinas and have never been to a game at BOA but leaving Charlottle would not be right and would not work to expand the fan base.

Posted

As stadiums begin to price out the commoners this is going to be more the norm than the exception. Even in places like boston or new york where the fans are notorious for how big of assholes they are, most of it is reputation at this point. It's not the seventies anymore. The dominance of capitol has driven out all but the wealthiest, and the wealthy don't tend to get drunk, whip their dick out, and casually call RG3 a ******.

If you want to reclaim your rightful place, vomiting in the urinals at BoA, read Marx, buy a gun and learn how to take care of it, and murder every banker you see.

Your deeds of valor will be remembered.

1 person likes this

Posted

Strike one for BWood posting on his PC.

Someone wants to go back to his iPhone...

1 person likes this

Posted

Then don't hangout at the river.

Go to the beautiful beach or head up to the mountains for some snow.

LA is ready for a team again and the Panthers would be perfect. I know it hurts to hear that and nobody agrees and I will be called a douche....buuuuuut I don't really give a fug.

Don't let the name fool you, I'm a Manhattan Beach guy.

Posted

Yeah lets move a team from where it was founded and matters the most to the people to a state with countless professional sports franchises and one that already has three teams in the state. Real fans of the game aren't just going to change their allegiances because a team all of a sudden plays in their city.

I'm not even from the Carolinas and have never been to a game at BOA but leaving Charlottle would not be right and would not work to expand the fan base.

Dude...I know the team isn't going to move and I'd hate for them to take away the only thing the Carolina's have to watch.

I'm really just taking a shot at all the dudes that bag on me from being from LA and calling me a bandwagon fan all the time, because their jimmies get rustled soooo easily.

Everyone take a deep breath.

Posted

Bet I cheer harder than anyone on this forum at Panther games. Even 2010, I spent money to go to away games and cheer my heart out.

Get on my level.

Until you own a PSL and actually show up to games here in Charlotte, STFU.

Posted

BWad - have you ever been to a panther game at boa?

Posted

Until you own a PSL and actually show up to games here in Charlotte, STFU.

THIS. RIGHT HERE.

Perfect example of what I just said. You fans in the Carolina's have no respect for out of state fans that root for this team just as hard if not harder than anyone else.

Because I don't live in NC and own PSL's in my 20's, I need to STFU. Yup, that's some mad respect bro.

I've been to games out here on the west coast, and a couple games at BOA. And I can tell you for a fact that we cheer WAY harder on the west coast.

Just this past season in SD, during a LOSING season, we traveled so well, drowned out the chargers crowed noise, and completely took over that statdium.

Even Jordan Gross said we were awesome and a lot of the players couldn't believe how loud we were.

Has that EVER happened at BOA? Nope. Too many wine and cheesers that like to tell die hard fans screaming their lungs out to STFU.

Posted

Our stadium was rockin 2008 monday night.. we gotta win

Posted

THIS. RIGHT HERE.

Perfect example of what I just said. You fans in the Carolina's have no respect for out of state fans that root for this team just as hard if not harder than anyone else.

Because I don't live in NC and own PSL's in my 20's, I need to STFU. Yup, that's some mad respect bro.

I've been to games out here on the west coast, and a couple games at BOA. And I can tell you for a fact that we cheer WAY harder on the west coast.

Just this past season in SD, during a LOSING season, we traveled so well, drowned out the chargers crowed noise, and completely took over that statdium.

Even Jordan Gross said we were awesome and a lot of the players couldn't believe how loud we were.

Has that EVER happened at BOA? Nope. Too many wine and cheesers that like to tell die hard fans screaming their lungs out to STFU.

You expect a warm reception when you insult the entire local fanbase and make broad ignorant generalizations?

1 person likes this

Posted

You expect a warm reception when you insult the entire local fanbase and make broad ignorant generalizations?

This has happened to me thousands of times on here. It's time ya'll got exposed.