• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SgtJoo

Confirmation that we have a terrible stadium atmosphere

How people are treated is equal to how they treat others....easily answers the question of "Why is everyone an asshole to just me?"

Thank you! It's not that hard to understand.... You can't poo on people and expect them to be happy (unless they're into that kind of stuff)

does that actually mean anything?

He can't actually critique something he's never witnessed, I didn't say it made him more or less as a fan.

He can't actually critique something he's never witnessed, I didn't say it made him more or less as a fan.

Ah thanks for clarifying.

You can't actually critique something you can't prove.

So 99% of the huddle is lazy? Because all I get are lame ass LA insults or bandwagon claims.

Guess I'll stoop to your guys' level and start with the NC hick/inbred insults.

Or you could figure out how to not be such a cockpuppet so people wouldn't feel the need to lazily insult you.

enough.

There is a forum for smack talking and personal attacks. If thats your thing do it there. stop derailing threads. all of you