Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brokenbad

Scabs that won't heal, Delhommes $20M guaranteed revisted

57 posts in this topic

who?

So it's okay for the heart and soul of the team to handicap us all of the 2008 season and throw 40 interceptions in the playoffs? His extension was completely retarded.

And to say there was no viable alternative to Jake was also wrong. Matt Moore was better than Jake the moment he stepped on the field in 07.

lol

Dude stop while you're ahead.

Edit: just stop. You're not ahead. The point you're attempting to make sucks.

It's over exaggerate on purpose, Tavon Austin is garbage.

god damn might as well bring up Chris Weinke's days here as well.

lol

lol?? Do you actually think I'm wrong? The team was always balanced with Moore at QB. Delhomme was always inches away from a mistake in 2008. We had one of the best running game's this decade. That's why we had success.

Delhomme successfully buried our team against Arizona and ruined us in 2009, along with Fox who refused to bench him.

lol?? Do you actually think I'm wrong? The team was always balanced with Moore at QB. Delhomme was always inches away from a mistake in 2008. We had one of the best running game's this decade. That's why we had success.

Delhomme successfully buried our team against Arizona and ruined us in 2009, along with Fox who refused to bench him.

It's time to move on don't you think? We have a new GM, new coach, and new QB.

It's time to move on don't you think? We have a new GM, new coach, and new QB.

Yes of course. Cam is awesome and we are in a new era of Panther football. Thank god.

Hurney was a pretty good gm at one point but it seems after the Arizona playoff game he just lost his mind.

Let me ask you guys this would you rather have won a sb with jake and not have cam but clausen or some other no name at qb for us now? Just curious to what some of you may think

Let me ask you guys this would you rather have won a sb with jake and not have cam but clausen or some other no name at qb for us now? Just curious to what some of you may think

we would have luck or griffin in that case cause if clausen was our qb in 2011 we would have won 2 games at most

we would have luck or griffin in that case cause if clausen was our qb in 2011 we would have won 2 games at most

Lol true hope I never have to watch an offense that was as boring and predictable as the 2010 panthers were

Why couldn't we win a Super Bowl with Jake and THEN draft Cam?

Dummy.