96 replies to this topic

#1 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:39 AM

West earlier told reporters that the incident occurred at 9 a.m. Thursday as she was walking home from the post office, pushing her son, Antonio, in a stroller. She said she saw two boys.

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money. And he said, 'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said, 'I don't have any money,' and 'Don't kill my baby.'"

The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, with the shot grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.

West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

What in the hell is wrong with humanity???

How can someone be SOO sick to do this???

If this doesn't make you want to cry, then I don't know what does.

This world is getting too sick, too dangerous, and too animalistic.

#2 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:40 AM

Full story: http://edition.cnn.c....html?hpt=hp_t4

#3 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,138 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:43 AM

I'm sure this kid is a church-going loving member of society and his mother can't understand what the woman may have done to set him off.

Can't wait for the justifications of why they don't know what they did was wrong.

#4 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:52 AM

Mother is looking for lethal injection.

#5 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

not sure I buy this

#6 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

not sure I buy this

Have any reason why?

#7 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,217 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

not sure I buy this

yep

When I first heard this I thought this was shady

#8 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

So there isn't really a dead baby? What fuging low life would make up some poo like this?

#9 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:16 PM

So there isn't really a dead baby? What fuging low life would make up some poo like this?

I think the insinuation is that the woman had her own child killed and made up a bs story.

#10 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

I think the insinuation is that the woman had her own child killed and made up a bs story.

I'm saying that certain details of the seem really suspicious and that it's a possibility

#11 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

One thing I can't understand is giving someone CPR that has been shot in the face? I'm just not understanding that part.

#12 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,638 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

What seems really off though is, I was always told growing up, if someone has you at gunpoint and demands money, wallet, etc., you give it to them. You can get those things back. You can't get a life back.

And unless this kid/shooter was really that cold and calculating, then how do you miss a fatal shot on a grown person twice, but shoot a baby in the face?

#13 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,217 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

Is it weird that I hope it was in cold blood and not being premedititated?

#14 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

How does a person graze your head with a bullet, and then just decide to shoot you in the leg instead? Lol

Not only that but, instead of making sure you kill the only person that can identify you as the gunman/robber, you just off the baby, and run away?

#15 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• HUDDLER
  • 3,934 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

What seems really off though is, I was always told growing up, if someone has you at gunpoint and demands money, wallet, etc., you give it to them. You can get those things back. You can't get a life back.

And unless this kid/shooter was really that cold and calculating, then how do you miss a fatal shot on a grown person twice, but shoot a baby in the face?

This is exactly what I was about to post.

Although in no way, shape, or form is this her fault, there's no telling what the outcome would have been if she would have just handed over the purse. She said there was no money in it anyway, right?

It is also fuged up that we almost HAVE to suspect the victim in these situations now too. There's a bunch of fuged up people doing a bunch of fuged up things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.