#61 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,274 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

And once again it's great to see that the central point of right wing Facebook rants is outrage to the nth degree over some perceived racial double standard instead of simply horror at the fact that a baby got shot

The priorities are in order

That pic looks legit to you?

Do you really think a legitimate conservative group would call themselves "rightwingrantsraves"?

This is a pretty stupid topic to politicize, but given the source of that pic I probably shouldn't be surprised.

Trying to turn a murdered baby into a political football is pretty reprehensible, regardless of which side comes from.

#62 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

it sure seems "legit"

www.facebook.com/RightWingRantsRaves

but i'm sure it's just those evil lieberals making right wingers look stupid as hell

#63 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,778 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

Do you really think a legitimate conservative group would call themselves "rightwingrantsraves"?

This is a pretty stupid topic to politicize, but given the source of that pic I probably shouldn't be surprised.

Trying to turn a murdered baby into a political football is pretty reprehensible, regardless of which side comes from.

As it stands by itself it wouldn't look very legit, but paired with the countless comments posted on the article via Facebook expressing the same point?

#64 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,274 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

it sure seems "legit"

www.facebook.com/RightWingRantsRaves

but i'm sure it's just those evil lieberals making right wingers look stupid as hell

You mean like the service that you provide for liberals?

#65 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

i see you're abandoning ship on your "that pic is a conspiracy!" claim

wise decision

#66 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,541 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

You mean like the service that you provide for liberals?

omg personal attack

#67 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,274 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

As it stands by itself it wouldn't look very legit, but paired with the countless comments posted on the article via Facebook expressing the same point?

Personal Policy: Don't put stock in something just because it appears on Facebook. Facebook has idiots of all shapes, sizes, creeds, colors and agendas.

Like I said, this is a pretty despicable topic to politicize, regardless of who's doing it.

It's a murdered baby.

#68 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,181 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

i assure you it's real. i have a nauseatingly high number of facebook friends who post religiously from groups like this, as well as countless "american tea party" groups and names like "the comical conservative" (which is the pinnacle of wit if you can imagine) and "taking back america" and "christians AGAINST the re-election of obama" and whatever other meme sources you can imagine that would regularly disseminate patently false information across the internet

#69 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

i assure you it's real. i have a nauseatingly high number of facebook friends who post religiously from groups like this, as well as countless "american tea party" groups and names like "the comical conservative" (which is the pinnacle of wit if you can imagine) and "taking back america" and "christians AGAINST the re-election of obama" and whatever other meme sources you can imagine that would regularly disseminate patently false information across the internet

liberal plants

#70 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,274 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

I get loads of crazy left wing silliness emailed to me from my sister.

Still have a hard time buying that one, but then garbage like this is why I'm not on Facebook.

#71 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,181 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

liberal plants

sometimes i pray it's just a bunch of massive poes floating around, but that's never the case :(

#72 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,181 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

I get loads of crazy left wing silliness emailed to me from my sister.

example?

#73 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,274 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

sometimes i pray it's just a bunch of massive poes floating around, but that's never the case :(

You don't really wanna try and sell me on the notion that there are no such online idiots on the left wing side, do you?

#74 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,435 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

did you even see the photo? the kid is perfect size to be a football.

#75 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,541 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

i think we get it dude

theres a facebook politics thread, take it there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.