Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chief_Chokeaho

Expectations for next year?

97 posts in this topic

I expect them to play 16 Regular season games. I'm not gonna even try to make predictions until they break away from Wofford.

I just want playoffs man. Not a specific win total. I THINK we can get there. Really do.

5-11 or 6-10, so far the team has gotten worse considerably from last season.

If the right draft picks I see a winning season, but not enough to make the post season.

Really guys? No one? alright....

SuperBowl Champs

1 person likes this

I understand this thread may be a little premature, but just wanted an opinion, or feedback on everyones predictions for this season. I am going to miss the majority of the season as I will be heading to Afghanistan again in June. I realize that I am new here, but figured I would create a profile to keep me busy in my down time. Any comments are greatly appreciated.

The topic was premature (at least after the draft) but you get pie for risking your life in Afghanistan, just for me to act all tough behind a computer... pray you make it back safe

I think it could be a 9 or 10 win season. Of course it could also be a 5 or 6 win season.

division champs

I think we go 6-4 against out-of-division opponents. It'll depend on how we do against the Saints, Bucs and Falcons. We could win all of those games, but we'll find a way to lose 3 of them.

9 wins

7 losses

8 to 9 wins....I think.