Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chief_Chokeaho

Expectations for next year?

97 posts in this topic

I think we just miss the playoffs.

Why you mad bro

Show me an example of Rivera coaching to win us a game? 5 out of our 8 home games are gonna be 50/50 opposing fans vs Panther fans in BofA. Our schedule is brutal. Whatevs. Ill gladly eat crow if we win 10 but I'm a realist and just don't see it.

Because I dislike people that think they are right and others are wrong. Your "Are you Kidding me" implies you don't respect others opinions.

4th and inches against Atlanta in Atl. Had Rivera choose to use his 6' 5" QB and take a chance. He had just gotten the first down before he lost the ball. That decision right there cost us the game.

Since when do the fans play on the field. 50/50 is a bit extreme. Our division has the most brutal schedule because we all finished 7-9 or greater. Our own division is why we have one of the toughest schedules.

You see everyone outside of our division a lose. I don't. We've beaten Brady Before, NYJ is in disarray, Buffalo is beatable. Miami is adding alot but the Eagles showed us adding big name free agents don't always mean a championship. SF gonna be tough especially in SF. We can beat St Louis, We should of beat Seattle though 2013 gonna be tougher. Arizona is clearly beatable. Minnesota and NYG are brutal but we can beat them. I am sure the NYG game is going to be marked on the players calendar as a game of redemption.

Games we should win. Buffalo, NYJ, StL, Arizona, Split Division (3) Split NE, Mia, Minn, NYG, SF and Seattle (3) so we could easily be 10-6.

Realistic? How so, cause or fans don't cheer loud enough? Well with attitudes like yours no wonder no one is excited about this team.

We could be 0-16 but I tend to believe we are improving not going backwards.

1 person likes this

I predict Ron Rivera happens.

Because I dislike people that think they are right and others are wrong. Your "Are you Kidding me" implies you don't respect others opinions.

4th and inches against Atlanta in Atl. Had Rivera choose to use his 6' 5" QB and take a chance. He had just gotten the first down before he lost the ball. That decision right there cost us the game.

Since when do the fans play on the field. 50/50 is a bit extreme. Our division has the most brutal schedule because we all finished 7-9 or greater. Our own division is why we have one of the toughest schedules.

You see everyone outside of our division a lose. I don't. We've beaten Brady Before, NYJ is in disarray, Buffalo is beatable. Miami is adding alot but the Eagles showed us adding big name free agents don't always mean a championship. SF gonna be tough especially in SF. We can beat St Louis, We should of beat Seattle though 2013 gonna be tougher. Arizona is clearly beatable. Minnesota and NYG are brutal but we can beat them. I am sure the NYG game is going to be marked on the players calendar as a game of redemption.

Games we should win. Buffalo, NYJ, StL, Arizona, Split Division (3) Split NE, Mia, Minn, NYG, SF and Seattle (3) so we could easily be 10-6.

Realistic? How so, cause or fans don't cheer loud enough? Well with attitudes like yours no wonder no one is excited about this team.

We could be 0-16 but I tend to believe we are improving not going backwards.

Think whatever you want bro. I got ripped last year for saying 6-8 wins when everybody else was saying Super Bowl. Until our coaching staff shows me something to prove they know how to win against GOOD teams then I am predicting 6-8 wins. They do great against mediocre teams, but look at their record against winning teams.

And nobody cheers louder than me at the games. Ask the people who sit next to me in 529.

We still have tons of holes on the roster. I'd like to see the rest of the offseason play out before I make any predictions

9-7 +/- a game.

I will be the first in line to apologize and eat poo if we go 9-7 or 10-6.

Think whatever you want bro. I got ripped last year for saying 6-8 wins when everybody else was saying Super Bowl. Until our coaching staff shows me something to prove they know how to win against GOOD teams then I am predicting 6-8 wins. They do great against mediocre teams, but look at their record against winning teams.

And nobody cheers louder than me at the games. Ask the people who sit next to me in 529.

I was one of them who thought we would do better but I didn't slam you because you felt 6-8 wins. Slam the ones who slam you.

Your right, Coaching staff is the biggest question. Not Talent. I believe Rivera learned a lot last year. I was also was against bringing him back. Management felt he did enough. I think the end of the read option was more of the reason we started winning then just the teams we were playing. We were the last team to beat Washington, we shoulda beat Seattle, Atlanta we had once and let them off the hook. And lastly you win the games you are supposed to. Because those games were at the end of the season talk to the schedule makers.

2 people like this

I think we have a realistic shot of going 8-8 +- 5. And about a 37.5% shot of making the playoffs.

I honestly don't know. The last time I had literally no grip on what sort of team we had was in 2007. Hopefully we do better than that year, but honestly it's tough to say. I think a losing year could be for the best in the long run if we fire Rivera and bring in a better coach.

9-7 and a wildcard appearance with a crushing last second loss that will be a painful reminder of this past season. This will be followed by the usual clown crusaders completely ignoring that the team made the playoffs and finding a reason to bitch.