Very low expectations.

6-10 at best.

#92 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

I honestly see it as another lame duck season. I don't feel Rivera is head coach material and the new GM now has a season to get a feel for the organization and hand pick his head coach.

How do you go from predicting a 13-3 season to lame duck status? You had us all drinking the kool-aid last summer.

I expected more from you at least.

#93 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:44 AM

How do you go from predicting a 13-3 season to lame duck status? You had us all drinking the kool-aid last summer.

I expected more from you at least.

Rivera showed some promise his first year, I thought we would continue to see improvement. Instead he got worse, much worse.

Pretty simple really.

#94 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

Cam and Luke were better at the end of last season, than they were at the beginning.

If they both pick up where they left off, the Panthers will win a lot of games. Cam was one of the best QBs in the league making the offense one of the best. Luke was one of the best MLBs in the league, making the defense a very good unit. We need a fast/early start from both of these guys. And... find a respectable right guard.

#95 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

Rivera showed some promise his first year, I thought we would continue to see improvement. Instead he got worse, much worse.

Pretty simple really.

don't forget that we also took a step backward in the OC department...not that we were stellar there to begin with.

#96 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:00 AM

Cam and Luke were better at the end of last season, than they were at the beginning.

If they both pick up where they left off, the Panthers will win a lot of games. Cam was one of the best QBs in the league making the offense one of the best. Luke was one of the best MLBs in the league, making the defense a very good unit. We need a fast/early start from both of these guys. And... find a respectable right guard.

same story pretty much every year.

we are typically better at the end of the season than at the beginning. based on history, until that actually changes and we start off where we left off, there's little reason to believe that we will do that...unless you have blind faith. this team has done nothing to warrant having that faith so far.

#97 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:18 AM

same story pretty much every year.

we are typically better at the end of the season than at the beginning. based on history, until that actually changes and we start off where we left off, there's little reason to believe that we will do that...unless you have blind faith. this team has done nothing to warrant having that faith so far.

True enough... just hoping these new, young leaders can change the flow. Plus we've added a few veterans in FA this year that could get significant playing time and change the attitude in the locker room.

To blind faith... and wishful thinking...

#98 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

Pretty simple really.

I'm not requesting that you be a cheer leader or anything (although some pics of some would be appreciated), but I figured you could be a positive voice of reason among all the depressed, negative, and flat out defeated panther fans here. Don't you see anything that could be a glimmer of hope or should we save our sundays for something else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com