Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Your honest opinion: will the Panthers move?

89 posts in this topic

hey guys??!!!???!?! is cam going to change his number back to #2? I'd like to have this resolved before the season starts.

No, not even with a new owner... the last team that moved was in '95 and the NFL has realized it's a horrific PR situation even if a move is totally justified.

Take the Vikings recent situation as exhibit A, the Vikings are one of the least value/revenue producing franchises in the league and the NFL had it's chance to move them to the 2nd largest market in the U.S. but instead the NFL rolled up it's sleeves and went to work convincing the legislature to build them a new stadium.

If the NFL ever had an excuse to move a team to LA, it was the Vikings.

Question, what is happening to the team in a case like this? is the steam still the same with the same coachs, same players?

Question, what is happening to the team in a case like this? is the steam still the same with the same coachs, same players?

I am wondering this too. It can derail what would otherwise be a promising season.

oye.

silly nit.

not happening. don't waste your time worrying about it...or do.

Full stadium which the team owns - check and a bonus. Profit - check. I don't see any reason why the Panthers would leave. Teams leave when they aren't profitable or don't get new stadiums.

1 person likes this

Don't think they'll leave. I actually had written to the Panthers website about this and Mr. Morrison took the time to leave me a message. Really don't think they intend to leave.

looked like they was aready in dallas when they played the coyboys...

Kinda like dallas looked liked Soldier Field Southwest when the Bears kicked dall-zz's ass a while back.

Don't think they'll leave. I actually had written to the Panthers website about this and Mr. Morrison took the time to leave me a message. Really don't think they intend to leave.

Wow.... thats so neat. What did he say? He's such a nice guy. I hope he's in the organization a long, long time.

Kinda like dallas looked liked Soldier Field Southwest when the Bears kicked dall-zz's ass a while back.

That was so satisfying for me to see. It was like that in Dallas when they played Pittsburgh and Cleveland too.