Photo
- - - - -

Your honest opinion: will the Panthers move?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#46 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

______CYA_____

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,980 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

SCP, if JR didn't throw fans out of BofA for standing and cheering for the home team you think BofA could be a true home field? Seems every home game you have someone post up a thread on here how they got hassled by Richardson's gestapo for making noise.

#47 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,896 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

SCP, if JR didn't throw fans out of BofA for standing and cheering for the home team you think BofA could be a true home field? Seems every home game you have someone post up a thread on here how they got hassled by Richardson's gestapo for making noise.

No. It's not the policy. Every stadium has that same text so and so for fan conduct policy. The problem with BofA and our fans is:
A. PSLs- there are so many purchased PSL tickets going unused and resold to opposing fans or fans that have no passion for the team (I.e. a dude from Buffalo tht has nothing better to do on Sunday than go watch a Panther/Buc game)
B. this town is full of transplants that outbid Panther fans for tickets. Just wait until this year with the Pats, Jets, and Giants coming. It's gonna be awful.
C. Charlotte is the worst bandwagon city I have ever lived in. Steelers, Cowboys, Broncos. 9ers, Skins. You name it we've got thousands of bandwagon fans that seem to take joy in rooting against the home team. Again, I have been to countless pro and college venues and none compare to BofA.

#48 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

______CYA_____

• HUDDLER
  • 15,980 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

I don't know. I have it on good authority next season Richardson will have attendants for crowd control like you see at PGA Tournaments demanding complete silence at the snap of every ball. Posted Image

#49 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,011 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

Posted Image

#50 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,673 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:43 AM

2005. I think it was a Sunday night against the Bucs if I recall? The stadium emptied out at halftime and we were a good team. 2008 against the Saints, we only had 2 losses maybe? I bought some lower bowl seats from Cosmogirl and I have a picture hanging in my office that shows me and my buddy standing and yelling on defense and the entire section around us is seated with blank stares. My PSLs are in 529 and that section is decent but I'm sorry, NO OTHER VENUE in the NFL, hell, in pro sports, gets overrun by opposition fans like BofA. Charlotte pro sports fans are pretty pathetic and that's a damn fact.

And if y'all don't think that effects the way our team plays you are mistaken.

True fuging that.

#51 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

This topic should be a bannable offense until further notice

#52 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,373 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:12 AM

No chance

#53 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,269 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

State is mediocre but Carter-Finley rocks. 50% of our fans that care enough to show up are pitiful. And if we are winning a game late they leave early as fug. I have been to so many pro sports venues that I can't even try to list them right now. The only place that sucks worse on the level of BofA is the Jags venue.

Apples to oranges

Unless B of A is going to give free tickets away to kids 18-22

I find it laughable that you blame the fans for the state of our franchise.

Maybe people don't want to spend thousands of dollars to see a poo product year after year? Why should the fans care when the owner doesn't care?

Your hate is misplaced

#54 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,373 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:30 AM

right on cue

#55 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,106 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

I also have to been to games at BOA like the 2008 game against Tampa where at least where I was sitting in 544 where the fans and what appeared to be the stadium was rocking. That year when we went 8-0 at home during the regular season was great. As Panthro said things went downhill when our 2008 team went south in 2009. Before that we were building momentum in 2008. The lack of a consistent team makes for the lack of a consistent fan. They go together. Look at how hard it is to get Atlanta home tickets now versus 4 years ago. Consistent winning does that.

#56 philit99

philit99

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:26 AM

It depends on the new majority owner after JR. I know for a fact organ transplants have an expiration date. JR may be closer to the grave than we know. Until then don't sweat it. If the city and state have not invested then yea I would be extremely concerned about the Panthers moving after JR's demise. I do wonder how many lawsuits would be filed on behalf of PSL owners? Wonder if the PSL owners would get a buyout? Humm time will tell.

#57 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 11,954 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

need to get this thread back on point:

Posted Image

#58 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

Not any time in the near or intermediate future. 20-30 years down the line, it's impossible to say, but a lot would have to go wrong for it to happen.

#59 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,011 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

Posted Image

#60 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

2005. I think it was a Sunday night against the Bucs if I recall? The stadium emptied out at halftime and we were a good team. 2008 against the Saints, we only had 2 losses maybe? I bought some lower bowl seats from Cosmogirl and I have a picture hanging in my office that shows me and my buddy standing and yelling on defense and the entire section around us is seated with blank stares. My PSLs are in 529 and that section is decent but I'm sorry, NO OTHER VENUE in the NFL, hell, in pro sports, gets overrun by opposition fans like BofA.

Apparently Dallas' new stadium is nearly as bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.