96 replies to this topic

#46 Panthers69473

Panthers69473

THE HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,128 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

They also lost their cbs robinson and grimes well I think grimes is still a fa right? But still I don't think they'll be any better

#47 OHK

OHK

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

I think some may attach to much to his name. He's not a bad player currently, but there's a reason he was let go. He'll still get to the quarterback every so often this upcoming season, but its a lateral at best move from Abraham.

#48 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

oh, of course not. all i'm saying is that you're a low content shitposter, basically. nothing you're saying has any bearing on the topic at hand.

it's pretty simple actually. you made these shitposts:

and they're worthless on every conceivable level. nothing about the quality of umenyiora as a player, nothing about how his arrival is going to affect the falcons' pass rush or defense, nothing on the topic of how he fills the hole left by abraham. just off-topic bullshit about the panthers' free agent signings and "well if the shoe was on the other foot then the huddle would do this..." to try to be edgy.

Both of the statements are relevant to what I quoted. It would be like if someone complained about your quotes to me which have nothing with Abraham, and called you a poo poster.

#49 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,362 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

It always amazes me how half of you retarded Panther fans brush poo like this off like it's no big deal but then act like us signing Ted Ginn is going to shake the NFC south to its core.

#50 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,627 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

It always amazes me how half of you retarded Panther fans brush poo like this off like it's no big deal but then act like us signing Ted Ginn is going to shake the NFC south to its core.

Exaggeration for effect is quite often very effective.

This time?... no.

#51 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,551 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:47 PM

lol who said that about ginn or even hinted at it?

and what about adding osi to bad pass defense that lost key players this offseason makes them better? how exactly does osi make their defense better than it was last year?

meh.....they are still the team that we were only a play or two from sweeping last year and whose offense bailed them out all year.

and ginn pretty much just helps our return game not suck so much, i think pretty much everyone recognizes that.

talk about overreacting.

#52 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,788 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

Us signing Ted Ginn is actually a bigger move for us than Osi is for them.

One of our worst spots has been returns, for several years. Ginn is one of the best returners in the league. That's a massive upgrade. Whereas Osi is a lateral move or a slight downgrade from what they had in place last year.

If they re-sign Abraham and draft DL, then those will be good moves. As it is now, it's just meh.

#53 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:41 PM

Looks like this deal is all but done. Cam's not gonna be too happy about this. I know I'm not.

http://sports.yahoo....31887--nfl.html

I started actually reading the article and came accross this gem

Wait, what?!?

Dude is going to be 32...looking for a pay check...I'm sure Cam got somethin for him...no doubt...

#54 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,551 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

Us signing Ted Ginn is actually a bigger move for us than Osi is for them.

One of our worst spots has been returns, for several years. Ginn is one of the best returners in the league. That's a massive upgrade. Whereas Osi is a lateral move or a slight downgrade from what they had in place last year.

If they re-sign Abraham and draft DL, then those will be good moves. As it is now, it's just meh.

true.

#55 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,939 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

LOOOOL!

#56 SmashNDash

SmashNDash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:13 PM

Still amazes me there are idiots like you who are worried about the Giants backup defensive end shaking up the division.

#57 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,229 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

Great he's going to be a Falcon. Now I can call him Osi Humanurine and not feel bad about it.

#58 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,551 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

Great he's going to be a Falcon. Now I can call him Osi Humanurine and not feel bad about it.

i always thought it sounded like some kind of infection.

#59 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:57 AM

Yawn...

#60 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,551 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:21 AM

how many downs are they planning on having him on the field? i can't imagine him being more than a couple plays a series. far from an every down guy. i hope they try making him an every down guy, tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com