Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK, you be Gettie...

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Bitchslap anyone stupid enough to call me Gettie.

Sign a serviceable RG, cut Clausen.

...well they would have to bitchslap you in the Golden Coral buffet line....

Posted

...well they would have to bitchslap you in the Golden Coral buffet line....

Then they'd get stabbed by a bulk restaurant supply special steak knife.

Posted

Then they'd get stabbed by a bulk restaurant supply special steak knife.

...i stole one of those, once....

Posted

My next move is to cut Armanti and Pickles.

Gettie?

while I am not against either move it would get us like maybe half of a backup punter in cap savings

Posted

...nobody can find him...where is dat mufker anyway..

Last I saw him was on the side of a milk carton . . .

Posted

while I am not against either move it would get us like maybe half of a backup punter in cap savings

For me it would have nothing to do with the cap, simply a statement that says if you suck - you're gone.

I'd bring AE to camp since he's improved every season.

Posted

So, I'm Gettie...

Cuts;

Jimmy Clausen

Armanti Edwards

Haruki Nakamura, this guy sucks and shouldn't be on the team.

Sign Boothe,

too early to tell who to draft,

I'd do a lot of other things but ain't nobody got time for that.

Posted

....Just for a day. Whats our next move to better the team and be relevant? What do you think has to happen? Who should be cut and what area do we need to improve on according to importance?

Well, I would cut Armanti Edwards, Jimmy Clausen, Sherrod Martin, Gary Williams.

Then try to acquire Roy Miller (if he is still available that is, have not been keeping up.)

Find a suitable replacement for any of the following players.

First try to get Williams to restructure his contract. If he's not willing then trade him out of the division and Try to find a trade partner for DeAngelo Williams draft day. Of course, Try to get as much as possible for

him.

Get Gross on the same page, if not, sorry, you're getting cut.

Beason, get him to agree to a pay cut or some restructuring deal filled with incentives based on his health.

If he doesn't comply, trade him.

As far as the draft, I would focus on the remaining needs and try to fill it in the first round, depending on who's still available. Following the mind set that we would be drafting starters for day one. Not projects. At least in the first couple of rounds.

If all else fails draft BPA.

Posted

Well, I would cut Armanti Edwards, Jimmy Clausen, Sherrod Martin, Gary Williams.

Then try to acquire Roy Miller (if he is still available that is, have not been keeping up.)

Find a suitable replacement for any of the following players.

First try to get Williams to restructure his contract. If he's not willing then trade him out of the division and Try to find a trade partner for DeAngelo Williams draft day. Of course, Try to get as much as possible for

him.

Get Gross on the same page, if not, sorry, you're getting cut.

Beason, get him to agree to a pay cut or some restructuring deal filled with incentives based on his health.

If he doesn't comply, trade him.

As far as the draft, I would focus on the remaining needs and try to fill it in the first round, depending on who's still available. Following the mind set that we would be drafting starters for day one. Not projects. At least in the first couple of rounds.

If all else fails draft BPA.

Beason has the largest MLB contract in the NFL....and has played in 5 games in 2 years. No one would trade for him this year with his question marks and contract.

Posted

For me it would have nothing to do with the cap, simply a statement that says if you suck - you're gone.

I'd bring AE to camp since he's improved every season.

Everybody says cut him, but he can play backup at 3 positions cheap. He's more valuable than Karl Hankton used to be.

Posted

Beason has the largest MLB contract in the NFL....and has played in 5 games in 2 years. No one would trade for him this year with his question marks and contract.

Understood, I also did not say I would want a 1st round pick for the guy. Whatever is plausible.

Posted

I don't wanna be Gettleman.

He's doing a better job right now than I likely would.