Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb's Mock and Commentary on Panthers Thread

55 posts in this topic

Posted

I wish for a Shmarko Thomas pick in the 4th, 5th

Posted

Who is my Luke Kuechly this year? Who would I hate for the Panthers to draft but in the end being totally fuging awesome and make me look like a complete nimrod.

Jarvis Jones

I made a thread about this, got flamed...

Posted

I made a thread about this, got flamed...

As you should have Ivan. Jarvis Jones will be a 3-4 lber(slow) and does not play the run well...hmmm not very Kuechley.

Id rather draft a Kiko Alonso or the lber from Mizzu later..if lber is taken in mid rounds.

Posted

More and more people think Johnson may go as high as 7. Even if he doesn't there are still about 3 teams that will have a very strong interest in him prior to our pick.

Allen is widely regarded as a mid first guy, and will likely solidify himself as a first rounder after his pro day.

Posted

I've been high on Hawthorne forever now. Straight ballhawk!My draft would go. Patterson/Austin, Swearinger, Hawthorne, Sam Brenner, Dustin Hopkins. GOML!

Posted

/thread

Posted

I appreciate everyone's feedback.

I will do do an updated mock in a couple weeks with consideration for your thoughts.

Posted

that would have to be some serious dropping for all that to happen, but we're not talking about the most predictable event.

would.not.hate

Posted

i do think that allen is going to rise after his proday so i don't think he'll make it into the second, but at the end of the day somehow i think allen ends up a panther.

Posted

I can't think of any draft that has gone as expected. Something always happens that the EXPERTS never see coming. Those events have ripple affects throughout the rest of the first two rounds.

Never know who will be there, and who won't.

I like Kurbs picks. A day one starter on the oline would be a huge improvement across the entire line.

A playmaker in the second.

I'd call that a success.

Posted

softmore season

Posted

unrealistic. johnston will not be there in the 1st and allen will not be there in the 2nd. period

I'll wait until after his Pro Day to say there's absolutely no chance it happens, but its extremely unlikely Keenan Allen will make it to the second round at all, let alone

Yeah Johnson and Allen are just not going to be there.

Lane will be a Charger and Allen will not get pass the Vikings or Rams especially if Austin is gone. Either way, if he do end up in the 2nd he won't fall to 44.

Since anything can happen I'll mock Luke Joeckel with our 1st, Star with our 2nd and Tavon Austin in the 4th.

Is this wrong mock draft? Maybe there isn't a 'wrong' mock draft but there's certainly a somewhat accurate one and yours isn't even close. Keenan Allen, whom some consider the #1 receiver in the entire draft, sitting there for us in the 2nd round is laughable.

This is a bad mock draft....

While he might not make it to 44, I do believe Allen has indeed done the "impossible". Hope this is a learning moment about making definitive statements about the NFL Draft.

And yes I am "that guy"

1 person likes this