Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Hit the LIKE BUTTON if you know that Panthers fans are the BEST fans!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,608 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:27 AM

http://www.panthers....8c-7a6fd380bc91

Game day around the NFL is a special time for football fans, and the Carolina Panthers are doing their part to keep fans safe and satisfied according to the results of a recent survey of fans.

The Panthers were among three teams cited in the survey as top-performing clubs, exceeding the NFL average in every key measure in the fan conduct report.

"Creating a fan-friendly and family-friendly stadium environment is very important to everyone in our organization," Bank of America Stadium operations manager Scott Paul said. "These results are a great tribute to our guest relations and security folks who work so hard to make a great game-day experience for our guests."

Ninety-one percent of those surveyed have a positive perception of fan behavior inside the stadium, and 90 percent feel the same about fan behavior outside the stadium on game day. When a fan-related issue does arise, 80 percent of those surveyed feel that the organization is proactive in its response, with 69 percent saying the response exceeded their expectations.

It's all true. Now if we could just get actual panthers fans in the stadium...

#2 Cam2Ligit2Quit

Cam2Ligit2Quit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:33 AM

http://www.panthers....8c-7a6fd380bc91

It's all true. Now if we could just get actual panthers fans in the stadium...

we will have actual fans in the stadium when the tickets are affordable (not increasing ticket and parking prices but yet getting mediocrity product) or we can get a back to back winning season. until then I will be cheering for the panthers in-front of my TV or at a sport BAR

#3 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,759 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

click LIKE for unadulterated milquetoastery!

#4 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 7,826 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:41 AM

click LIKE for unadulterated milquetoastery!

sometimes i feel really dumb when i read your posts.

#5 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,152 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

we will have actual fans in the stadium when the tickets are affordable (not increasing ticket and parking prices but yet getting mediocrity product) or we can get a back to back winning season. until then I will be cheering for the panthers in-front of my TV or at a sport BAR

No offense, this is more of a general statement but your post helps address a point of contention for me. If you live in Charlotte then the above post is piss poor. You can park for free a few blocks from the stadium and scalp tickets for pennies on the dollar. Food and bev prices? I have a parking pass and season tickets but don't spend a dime in the stadium. Eat before you get there or tailgate and enjoy the atmosphere.

Hooray for sitting at home and watching Broncos fans dominate our stadium and chant "Lets go broncos!!" so loud it sounds like Mile High Stadium.

#6 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

No

#7 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,759 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

don't. look up milquetoast, it's a ridiculously useful word

#8 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,152 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:32 PM

No

Ditto

#9 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:45 PM

don't. look up milquetoast, it's a ridiculously useful word

TIL Milquetoast is a term coined after a popular comic strip character names Casper Milquetoast. The character's name is a deliberate misspelling of the name of a bland and fairly inoffensive food,milk toast. Milk toast, light and easy to digest, is an appropriate food for someone with a weak or "nervous" stomach.

Today, Milquetoast is often used to describe something weak, timid, or bland. If used to describe an individual or group of individuals; a very timid, unassertive, spineless person, especially one who is easily dominated or intimidated.

#10 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:48 PM

don't feel dumb, once you learn the word you won't forget it. He's just saying the fans at the stadium are meek to the max.

#11 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,152 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

TIL Milquetoast is a term coined after a popular comic strip character names Casper Milquetoast. The character's name is a deliberate misspelling of the name of a bland and fairly inoffensive food,milk toast. Milk toast, light and easy to digest, is an appropriate food for someone with a weak or "nervous" stomach.

Today, Milquetoast is often used to describe something weak, timid, or bland. If used to describe an individual or group of individuals; a very timid, unassertive, spineless person, especially one who is easily dominated or intimidated.

a.k.a. BofA stadium

#12 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 7,826 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

don't feel dumb, once you learn the word you won't forget it. He's just saying the fans at the stadium are meek to the max.

I was exaggerating... Just commenting on his expansive vernacular.

#13 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,117 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:04 PM

great.. some survey says it's okay to wine and cheese all game...

#14 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,554 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:08 PM

Because it is, and it's delish.

#15 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,152 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

Nothing like sipping some merlot and nibbling on smoked Gouda when its sunny and 95 degrees in September.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.