Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Panther

Hit the LIKE BUTTON if you know that Panthers fans are the BEST fans!

23 posts in this topic

TIL Milquetoast is a term coined after a popular comic strip character names Casper Milquetoast. The character's name is a deliberate misspelling of the name of a bland and fairly inoffensive food,milk toast. Milk toast, light and easy to digest, is an appropriate food for someone with a weak or "nervous" stomach.

Today, Milquetoast is often used to describe something weak, timid, or bland. If used to describe an individual or group of individuals; a very timid, unassertive, spineless person, especially one who is easily dominated or intimidated.

a.k.a. BofA stadium

don't feel dumb, once you learn the word you won't forget it. He's just saying the fans at the stadium are meek to the max.

I was exaggerating... Just commenting on his expansive vernacular.

great.. some survey says it's okay to wine and cheese all game...

Because it is, and it's delish.

1 person likes this

Nothing like sipping some merlot and nibbling on smoked Gouda when its sunny and 95 degrees in September.

we don't nibble, we graze.

Now I'm going to have to rip off one of the seats and throw it at the nearest non panther fan next season, thanks Panthers. You will be completely responsible for not only damages to your stadium, but also for the fans hospital bill and my therapy sessions.

Nothing like sipping some merlot and nibbling on smoked Gouda when its sunny and 95 degrees in September.

What's wrong with smoked Gouda? ;)

Nothing, smoked Gouda is fugging legit.