#16 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,723 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

lol @ the Logano bashing. It was a racing accident, had both drivers not tried to race over their heads...then this wouldn't have happened.

Hamlin ended up hurting himself, instead of lifting to catch the car...he kept the throttle floored which sent him down the track.

As for the Stewart garbage, that guy is the biggest hypocrite in motorsports. He wont do anything because he knows he's wrong and just shot off at the mouth like he's done plenty of times in the past.

I hated Logano when he was at JGR, I always thought he laid down for Hamlin and Busch and never had the courage to go for top finishes, but now he's up there sticking it to anyone who doubts him.

I had hoped this accident would get Hamlin to realize he's not invisible, but I was clearly wrong. He's still king douche.

#17 FireMarshallBill

FireMarshallBill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

People are bashing him because he hasnt done poo to prove himself on the track, and now hes tryna buck up. As much as i cant stand stewart, he has three championships to back him up. Hamlin has won a ton of races and appeared in multiple chases. Logano is running ok so far this year ill give him that, but hes rubbing a lot of drivers besides these two the wrong way.. Its just old school poo talking, rubbing, wrecking and headhunting and i like it.

#18 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,723 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

It's just funny because as others trash talk him, he's making them eat it thus far in the season. Especially with his finish last night. It just feels like he entered cup way too early, then GIbbs threw R&D stuff at him before he left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com