Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squirrel

Why Passing on a WR in the first might not be a option

187 posts in this topic

christ some of you guys are going to be on suicide watch if we draft a WR in the first.

That seems to be the other way around doesn't it??

Nobody is starting threads like this for other positions right now.

It seem like if we don't draft a WR in the 1st 2 rounds there will be a suicide watch.

your're trying too hard and making general assumptions.. piss off

your're trying too hard and making general assumptions.. piss off

Is Guard going to be the new RB/LB for the Panthers? I fail to see why we have to use a 1st to fix the guard problem. 1st round picks should go to premium positions most of the time.

this. drafting a premium/elite OG in the first is a luxury that we can't afford. we have to get by on solid (or at RG build up to solid) and keep everyone healthy. that in itself will take care of most OL woes...get a solid RG and keep everyone healthy.

and by solid RG, i mean a vet....not a rookie.

Probably not I'm not that big of a fan.

i cant tell as much as you d*** ride him

i cant tell as much as you d*** ride him

And you think you're a adult?? Really??

How about how hard you're dick riding players who don't even play here? Who might never play here.

At least I support the player on this team.

And you think you're a adult?? Really??

How about how hard you're dick riding players who don't even play here? Who might never play here.

At least I support the player on this team.

the adult thing came out of left field, never mentioned that.

im not d*** riding anybody i just know we need to get a wr in the 1st rounds. period. you just need to stop denying that lafell is a solid #3 and cam needs more weapons. that is all

im not d*** riding anybody i just know we need to get a wr in the 1st rounds. period. you just need to stop denying that lafell is a solid #3 and cam needs more weapons. that is all

only thing to do is point and laugh. it seems he's wound up pretty tight today.

I don't see one elite receiver in this draft.

I don't need to do anything children.

If you can like you say "dick ride WR's" who done nothing in the NFL, who aren't on your favorite team, or who you've only seen highlights on youtube of and fell in love with.

Then I can do the same for a player on my favorite team who has actually made plays for that said team.

I don't need to do anything children.

If you can like you say "dick ride WR's" who done nothing in the NFL, who aren't on your favorite team, or who you've only seen highlights on youtube of and fell in love with.

Then I can do the same for a player on my favorite team who has actually made plays for that said team.

you better enjoy it while you can. we probably wont be resigning his weak a** when his contract is up #lafail

I don't see one elite receiver in this draft.

i dont see 1 elite reciever on this team

1 person likes this