Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squirrel

Why Passing on a WR in the first might not be a option

187 posts in this topic

And you think you're a adult?? Really??

How about how hard you're dick riding players who don't even play here? Who might never play here.

At least I support the player on this team.

the adult thing came out of left field, never mentioned that.

im not d*** riding anybody i just know we need to get a wr in the 1st rounds. period. you just need to stop denying that lafell is a solid #3 and cam needs more weapons. that is all

im not d*** riding anybody i just know we need to get a wr in the 1st rounds. period. you just need to stop denying that lafell is a solid #3 and cam needs more weapons. that is all

only thing to do is point and laugh. it seems he's wound up pretty tight today.

I don't see one elite receiver in this draft.

I don't need to do anything children.

If you can like you say "dick ride WR's" who done nothing in the NFL, who aren't on your favorite team, or who you've only seen highlights on youtube of and fell in love with.

Then I can do the same for a player on my favorite team who has actually made plays for that said team.

I don't need to do anything children.

If you can like you say "dick ride WR's" who done nothing in the NFL, who aren't on your favorite team, or who you've only seen highlights on youtube of and fell in love with.

Then I can do the same for a player on my favorite team who has actually made plays for that said team.

you better enjoy it while you can. we probably wont be resigning his weak a** when his contract is up #lafail

I don't see one elite receiver in this draft.

i dont see 1 elite reciever on this team

1 person likes this

only thing to do is point and laugh. it seems he's wound up pretty tight today.

he always tight when it comes to his but buddy lafail. i wish i knew how to make gifs. i would make one with the T.O crying face saying "That's my wide reciever"

It is certainly an option, the wr with the highest ceiling(Patterson) has minimal football experience. Allen is the safest wr to pick at this spot and would make the biggest immediate impact.

you better enjoy it while you can. we probably wont be resigning his weak a** when his contract is up #lafail

And then he will be like Peppers was to me. I don't care when they are not Panthers unlike you. Who dick rides players not on the Panthers.

Still need to take some grow up pills I see.

i dont see 1 elite reciever on this team

i before e except after c.

If you're going to take the time.to correct me, make sure there is something that needs to be corrected, and don't fug up yourself.

By the way, steve smith says hi.

• Topics

• And to think this guy made it through 7 rounds and not one team wanted him.  Thank God Gettleman was on his "A" game and signed him here. Amazing how talent can bypass so many scouts, coaches and GMs. If they did a redraft.   What round would he go to?  Round 1?  He's a solid of a Guard as any in this league.
    • you do realize that $1M pledge he made was after he had received a ton of backlash and outcry from the media for sitting during the national anthem? He did hold his promise and has made some other donations as well, but before he decided to sit at football games, he didn't do jack poo for oppressed communities and the homeless, or any other charities for that matter. He was just a narcissist prima dona who so happened to play for one of the most talented teams in the NFL headed by one of the greatest coaches in the NFL. Him prospering early on in his career made him a cocky SOB who dressed like a thug during press conferences and treated the media like dog poo.  Yes people change, but he changed for the wrong reasons. His career was in turmoil, he was a declining NFL QB trying to stay relevant, so he thought up a rouge to get back in the spotlight by sitting. After he received backlash, he thought to himself "oh crap, I need to back up my words with some action. let me make a few donations to show the world I truly care about what I stand for"  the dude could give a rats ass about any of that poo. He didn't even show up to vote, and I don't think he's ever voted in his life. And I don't care about voting for the president, but at least vote for your local officials and congressman and for your states propositions. If he truly wants to have a voice and use the stage he has to inflict some serious changes in this country, there's a way to go about it, not seek attention for the wrong reasons just to resurrect your career.  
    • I love Moton. The only thing that freaks me out about him is that he played for a small school. I do think he could've flourished for a big time program though.