186 replies to this topic

#181 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:03 PM

no you dont. you bring up stuff from left field like you just did. the topic is passing on a wr in the first. so i was only talking about the impact another WR can have on this team. not about scheme of them not getting enough targets(excuses) like you do

you also dont change scheme for a #2/#3 WR if Lafail cant be productive in our current scheme then maybe the panthers arent for him. complaining on the fact that teams use different systems is the reason why there numbers are better than lafail doesnt help the panthers at all. we need our recievers to put up productive numbers in our scheme

You change scheme when your offense isn't helping your QB take the next step in his development. Which our offense wasn't doing at the beginning of the season.

Which effected the offences as a whole. WR's RB's Oline and Cam.

#182 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,791 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

i before e except after c.
If you're going to take the time.to correct me, make sure there is something that needs to be corrected, and don't fug up yourself.

Oh sweet pantherclaw finally made it to the first grade

#183 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

i before e except after c.
If you're going to take the time.to correct me, make sure there is something that needs to be corrected, and don't fug up yourself.

By the way, steve smith says hi.

Roll him out on his wheelchair and turn his hearing aid all the way up, and I will.

#184 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,050 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

This thread sounds like a bunch of my youngest son's middle school friends bickering. Going back to the topic at hand tell me hoe LaFell at over 15 yards a reception isn't in the same ballpark as guys like Blackmon who averaged 13 yards per reception. He didn't get as many chances but had better production as a function of opportunities. And don't waste my time with the argument he couldn't get open and that is why his receptions are down. Smitty already pointed out that he and LaFell were open many times but the poor offensive line play forced Newton to scramble instead of sit back and find the open man.

#185 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

If Allen is there at 14 and we don't take him, I am going to be severely disappointed.

#186 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

Taking the best WR in the draft didn't help Gabbert.

gabbert Nuffield said

#187 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

Just to be Fair.

Blackmon - Got 133 targets compared to Lafell 76 that's just as many targets as 89. Played in 2 and a half more games and didn't have TE like Olsen taking away touches.

Wright - got 104 targets compared to Lafell 76. Didn't have more yards and they were even in TD. Again Wright was the main target with no TE like Olsen on the team and the funny part is Lafell had better numbers then Kenny Brit with 14 less targets.

Lefell, also stubbled all year to get separation.

Floyd - Didn't have better numbers. Played in more games. Had 10 more targets. And didn't have a TE like Olsen to take touches away.

So only 2 out of the 4 put up better numbers and all had more passes thrown their way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com