186 replies to this topic

#16 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,898 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

We should take BPA, it's as simple as that.

If our board says a WR is BPA when our pick comes up, then we should draft a WR, but you shouldn't draft a WR in the first round because you need one.

#17 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

Its retarded... This is a passing league yet we ignore the fact that we suck at WR position... Look at all playoff teams, they have one thing in common... They all got good WRs...

but..but..Steve Smith is better than Megatron.

#18 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

I don't give me "We got Steve Smith" poo... Dude is 34 years old and will be almost 35 by year end. How many teams are there with#1 WRs 34 or older? 1 team, the Panthers.

#19 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

are panther fans not sick of watching the playoffs every year while we sit around and try to think of reasons that maybe we won't have to change our "identity?"

#20 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

So CatMan, u suggest we should take LB and ignore WR issue?

#21 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,104 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

Uuuuuugh why would you want a great receiving option when you can have aaron dobson I mean come on guiz!!!

It's truly stunning that Panther fans are content to let what is now one of the most important positions in football wallow in sub mediocrity after the parade of juco level busch league butt cheek biting retards we have had come through the position the last ten years

I MEAN WHY TAKE A RECEIVER WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY HIGH PROFILE GUARD PROSPECTS TO CHOOSE FROM THIS YEAR I MEAN AMIRITE OR AMIRITE GRRR HUZZAH GROUND AND POUND WITH THE BEEF! BRING BACK 1960's MANBALL!!

Can't pass the ball if you can't protect the QB. Give me a plug and play guard or tackle at 14 instead of a project WR like Patterson. If the best OL guys are gone then sure, take the best looking midget. We are gonna be mediocre this year anyway. Go WR in 2014.

#22 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

Another "guard at 14"...

#23 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:59 PM

Dez Bryant was a project too... Dude is a monster and he still runs wrong routs...

#24 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,104 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

Another "guard at 14"...

Did you not see how beat up Cam was the last 5-6 games? You better think about protecting our damn franchise instead of reaching for a receiver that MIGHT be good someday.

#25 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

You can grab a servicable guard in the 4th round.

#26 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

Lol "project" as if well ran teams actually evaluate players based on what they'll be able to do their first year rather than over the course of their career

#27 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

Maybe we should draft full back at 2nd while we at it? Do you know that every 1st round guard from last year totally failed? Decastro who was projected to be the next HOF flopprd for Steelers. And that fireman Guard Eagles got was a complete bust last year. You can get a good Guards in later rounds.

#28 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Is Guard going to be the new RB/LB for the Panthers? I fail to see why we have to use a 1st to fix the guard problem. 1st round picks should go to premium positions most of the time.

#29 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • LocationG spot

This fanbase I swear.

"LET'S KEEP PASSING ON WR TALENT LET'S FIND THAT DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH I MEAN IT WORKED WITH ARMANTI."

I mean seriously this Fanbase gets upset when Hurney tried to do that but then still wants Gettlemen to do it and this is why our roster is so weak holy poo.

your're trying to hard and making general assumptions.. piss off

#30 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,104 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:05 PM

You can grab a servicable guard in the 4th round.

I just think 14 is a reach with this WR class. The mediocre guys look better because the top end talent isn't there. Shore up the interior with this draft class then look to the outside in 2014.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.