Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason Taylor: Chalk up last year as a sophmore slump for Newton

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Stop watching/listening to ESPN. They're almost all idiots.

1 person likes this

Posted

Only time I watch ESPN is NFL32 after work. It's usually alright, but when Taylor and/or Bruschi is on, it turns to sh**. Nothing else was on today. Now I regret it.

Posted

I wouldn't call it a slump. He stuggled but his OL and the coaching affected his play more than adjustments by defenses. After all, Cam's streak without a turnover was within the same season.

Posted

I wouldn't call it a slump. He stuggled but his OL and the coaching affected his play more than adjustments by defenses. After all, Cam's streak without a turnover was within the same season.

Yea he has identical numbers with Chud running the read option as a base. Just imagine what he would have put up if Chud didn't go full retard.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol Cams sophomore slump was Jake Delhomes best season

1 person likes this

Posted

lol Cams sophomore slump was Jake Delhomes best season

lol that's sad

Posted

Yea he has identical numbers with Chud running the read option as a base. Just imagine what he would have put up if Chud didn't go full retard.

Agreed. I don't know what the hell Chud was thinking with preventing Cam to audible at the line. His playcalling was headscratching, to say the least.

Posted

This is why this draft should be about protecting Cam and getting him weapons. Tired of him getting disrespected

Posted

This is why this draft should be about protecting Cam and getting him weapons. Tired of him getting disrespected

He's always going to get disrespected. There's no point in pandering to haters. Let them believe he's Vince Young 2.0, or whatever the hell they want to believe about Cam. We, panther fans, know what type of athletic freak Newton is at the QB position.

Posted

"3rd and long Chud what's the next playcall?"

"Lol read option they'll never see it coming!"

Posted

He's always going to get disrespected. There's no point in pandering to haters. Let them believe he's Vince Young 2.0, or whatever the hell they want to believe about Cam. We, panther fans, know what type of athletic freak Newton is at the QB position.

I disagree i ready for us to get national spotlight. Tired of people looking at me crazy when i say im a panthers fan. We go as far as Cam goes and I want him to have the best chance at it

Posted

I disagree i ready for us to get national spotlight. Tired of people looking at me crazy when i say im a panthers fan. We go as far as Cam goes and I want him to have the best chance at it

Cam is already the face of the franchise but he brings a ton of criticism from his past and 'diva' demeanor. Who gives a **** what other fans say?