43 replies to this topic

#16 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,312 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

I wouldn't call it a slump. He stuggled but his OL and the coaching affected his play more than adjustments by defenses. After all, Cam's streak without a turnover was within the same season.

Yea he has identical numbers with Chud running the read option as a base. Just imagine what he would have put up if Chud didn't go full retard.

#17 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,465 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

lol Cams sophomore slump was Jake Delhomes best season

#18 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,312 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

lol Cams sophomore slump was Jake Delhomes best season

lol that's sad

#19 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,325 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:56 PM

Yea he has identical numbers with Chud running the read option as a base. Just imagine what he would have put up if Chud didn't go full retard.

Agreed. I don't know what the hell Chud was thinking with preventing Cam to audible at the line. His playcalling was headscratching, to say the least.

#20 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

This is why this draft should be about protecting Cam and getting him weapons. Tired of him getting disrespected

#21 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,325 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

This is why this draft should be about protecting Cam and getting him weapons. Tired of him getting disrespected

He's always going to get disrespected. There's no point in pandering to haters. Let them believe he's Vince Young 2.0, or whatever the hell they want to believe about Cam. We, panther fans, know what type of athletic freak Newton is at the QB position.

#22 Chief Keek

Chief Keek

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

"3rd and long Chud what's the next playcall?"

"Lol read option they'll never see it coming!"

#23 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

He's always going to get disrespected. There's no point in pandering to haters. Let them believe he's Vince Young 2.0, or whatever the hell they want to believe about Cam. We, panther fans, know what type of athletic freak Newton is at the QB position.

I disagree i ready for us to get national spotlight. Tired of people looking at me crazy when i say im a panthers fan. We go as far as Cam goes and I want him to have the best chance at it

#24 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,325 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

I disagree i ready for us to get national spotlight. Tired of people looking at me crazy when i say im a panthers fan. We go as far as Cam goes and I want him to have the best chance at it

Cam is already the face of the franchise but he brings a ton of criticism from his past and 'diva' demeanor. Who gives a **** what other fans say?

#25 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

Cam is already the face of the franchise but he brings a ton of criticism from his past and 'diva' demeanor. Who gives a **** what other fans say?

I do and you should to. I want to be a winner and i want them to have no choice to accept that.

#26 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,602 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

Lol they were calling the 2012 season a sophomore slump for newton months before it started

Don't make them correct themselves now

#27 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,325 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

I do and you should to. I want to be a winner and i want them to have no choice to accept that.

Dude, the perception of his image has nothing to do with him being a winner and his potential as an NFL QB. The University of Alabama passed out '$Cam Newton' t-shirts prior to the game.

LeBron still receives strong hate from other fans across the league, but does that hinder what he does for a living? Will that prevent him from winning another title or being in the hall of fame? No. Seriously, get over it.

#28 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

Dude, the perception of his image has nothing to do with him being a winner and his potential as an NFL QB. The University of Alabama passed out '$Cam Newton' t-shirts prior to the game.

LeBron still receives strong hate from other fans across the league, but does that hinder what he does for a living? Will that prevent him from winning another title or being in the hall of fame? No. Seriously, get over it.

Cracks fingers*

LeBron was headed down that path until he surrounded himself with better talent. He put himself in a better situation to be successful so he could win and the haters would still hate but have no choice but to respect.

#29 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:56 PM

Should have got rid of Rivera if you were tired of him being disrespected. But the real problem is that people are so fuging mad that they were wrong about Cam being a THUG and Jamarcus 2.0, that they can't sleep at night. See Cam is not living up to the stereotype and plus he out performed their golden boy Lucy.

If you got haters....you doing something right. PEACE!

#30 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,953 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

I just have feeling that Cam is going to go absolutely off like insane this year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.