Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL Player to Announce Hes Gay. jtnc Comfirms this is not Jimmy

309 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ButWhysTheRumGone' timestamp='1364340732' post='2176814']

I would elaborate but I don't even want to type the comparisons. But it's cool, this thread proved who is dumb and who has a brain.
[/quote]

One guy went off on a racist tirade the other is a bigot who hasn't said anything except a moronic opinion

Posted · Report post

Only problem i got with gay rights advocates, is that they try to compare anti-gay to races who were actually oppressed. If they would stop exaggerating people would understand more.

I mean what right do you want? To get married...LOL

Black men couldn't even look at a white woman wrong. Check Emmett Till.

Until fuged up poo like that is happening everyday to gays then I'm not buying into it. SORRY!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Pantherman' timestamp='1364338127' post='2176726']
LOL I knew I would some people hating on what I had to say. Let me just tell from the start. I got a nephew is gay thank you very much. But he knows I don't accept his life style or support it. But he knows me and the rest of the family love him still. We don't bash him any way. He knows his life style ain't pleasing to God. But bottom live we love him still and he loves us as well and respect our open. And some of you try to twist around wait I'm saying. There is no need for gays to announce to the world what they are. Fine their gay. Big deal. Go live your life style and be happy. But don't keep pushing into my face and keep announcing on tv and gay pride parades just to make your self look important. Why do they need to do that? They had the same rights as other people before they started telling the world. Doesn't make sense. But below and hold if a Christian should say anything people jump all over them for giving their opinion about right and wrong. But yet gay people say something what they are all that and they get special treatment. LOL Bottomline God loves everyone. He doesn't hate anyone. He just hate sinful lifestyles like been gay. Again I'm not bashing and or hating. But a sin is a sin in the eyes of God. Am I forcing you to believe in what I believe? No I'm not. Again I have a nephew who is gay to. But he knows I don't accept his live style and it wrong. But I love love him and he knows and respects my opinion and we get a long fine. So before some of you go to far with I said. Stop making it sound as bad as it is. To many of you jump to conclusions to fast around here. If you don't want opinions like this on here then don't make a thread like this. Bottom line this is my opinion and mine a lone. It ain't bashing or hateful. It is just the truth.
[/quote]

Perfect grammar to go along go along with the content
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Pantherman' timestamp='1364338127' post='2176726']
It is just the truth.
[/quote]

Its just your opinion.
A highly judgemental opinion.
Who the hell do you think you are? Telling people "God" doesn't approve of the way you live.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BigSyke' timestamp='1364340951' post='2176820']
Only problem i got with gay rights advocates, is that they try to compare anti-gay to races who were actually oppressed. If they would stop exaggerating people would understand more.

Until fuged up poo like that is happening everyday to gays then I'm not buying into it. SORRY!
[/quote]

https://www.google.com/search?q=boys+don't+cry&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

http://www.today.com/id/45398125/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

http://www.kvia.com/news/Teen-Killed-Himself-Because-He-Was-Bullied-For-Being-Gay-Mom-Says/-/391068/15241756/-/yr3u74z/-/index.html

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BigSyke' timestamp='1364340951' post='2176820']

[/quote]

yea......
[attachment=5535:enhanced-buzz-10996-1364326657-0.jpg]

And you need to read the news more often...kids are killing themselves.

Posted · Report post

Just a heads up ....this maroon doesn't rep Christians and most Christians I know.

Posted · Report post

Hope this player does that. People whom oppose gay marriage disgust me

Posted · Report post

[quote name='KendrickPanther' timestamp='1364334582' post='2176628']
What authority do the people of NC have to tell someone how to live their life? Democracy was created to give everyone a say in the way government is run and how much we pay in taxes. Democracy isn't about the many oppressing the few. Being gay or straight isn't just about what happens in the bedroom. Some straight men are virgins and some gay men are virgins. What matters is who they want to date and marry. If God hates gays so much why does he keep making them? He's all powerful right? If you've ever known a gay person from childhood to adulthood you would see it's not a choice, it's who they are.
[/quote]preach. So many gay people you can tell
Are different from the start. People who think its a choice are just idiots.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Oldmanrivera' timestamp='1364341063' post='2176825']

Its just your opinion.
A highly judgemental opinion.
Who the hell do you think you are? Telling people "God" doesn't approve of the way you live.
[/quote]That's because God word says it. You want me to get the verses to prove it. I will.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Pantherman' timestamp='1364342647' post='2176877']
That's because God word says it. You want me to get the verses to prove it. I will.
[/quote]doesnt god make everyone perfect in his image? He makes people gay, that's for sure. I don't think God cares.

Posted · Report post

Good reads Panthro. But Black men were not killing themselves because they couldn't be with white women.

A group of KKK members would get together, hang them [b]AND NOT GO TO JAIL. The argument ends right there[/b]. I don't care what anyone says you can never compare that.

Half of those people commit suicide, but people have committed suicide over a lot of things. Even when no one messed with them sometimes.

At least the kid who killed the gay teen has to go through the justice system. None of that applied to slave owners though...you got off free and probably praised.

Don't want to turn this into a i'm right/you are wrong situation, but that's just how I feel honestly.

You can't make a gay man your slave and tell him what to do. You can't rule their whole life and rape/sell their counterparts when you want to. I mean it's not even close. SORRY.

Like I said before a gay man has a CHOICE so he can hide from hate, but you can never change the skin of your color to hide!
1 person likes this