Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

NFL Player to Announce Hes Gay. jtnc Comfirms this is not Jimmy

309 posts in this topic

Argue with people who just don't want to understand or just don't plain care is like talking to a brick wall.

Arguing (Oh look a gerund!) with people who are afraid to answer questions is like talking to someone made in the image of a being with no balls.

Do you wake up everyday and choose not to suck dick?

wake up in the mornin feelin' like pat robertson

grab my glasses, i'm out the door, i'm gonna hit sunday mass

before i leave, remind myself i no longer love jack

cause when i convert you best believe the gay ain't ever comin back

Do people choose to be black, white, blond, ginger?

Why would anyone choose to have Down's syndrome?

If its a choice then why choose to be gay and deal with idiots like you?

Just choose to be straight...like you.

Do you wake up everyday and choose not to suck dick?

Ummm yes. People have a choice in life. And the other things you said is not a choice because it is not a choice. I'm straight guy and love women all day long. But I can choose to be gay tomorrow if I wanted to. That is a choice that can be made. Been gay is a choice unlike some things in life. Unless you choice to change it by surgery some how. Change yourself from a man to a women. But you will always be a man in God eyes no matter what you do to your body.

I think gays are wrong cause, dicks are for chicks dude.

In this case however, cocks are for jocks...

17481390.jpg

---Jim Morrison (God)

Arguing (Oh look a gerund!) with people who are afraid to answer questions is like talking to someone made in the image of a being with no balls.

BTW a women was created from the rib of Adam. God put Adam to sleep and took a rib from him and create a women for him so that he wouldn't be a lone. God didn't create Steve for Adam. It was Adam and Eve. Plain and simple. God create man to be with a woman and not man with man or woman with woman. Is that simple enough for you.

BTW a women was created from the rib of Adam. God put Adam to sleep and took a rib from him and create a women for him so that he wouldn't be a lone. God didn't create Steve for Adam. It was Adam and Eve. Plain and simple. God create man to be with a woman and not man with man or woman with woman. Is that simple enough for you.

Eve was just Steve's hooker name, dude.

I like science fiction books too. They're GGGGRRRRRRRREAAAAT!!!!

1 person likes this

Do people choose to be black, white, blond, ginger?

Quite a few women do choose to be blond. :)

poe's law

LOL Funny thing is you might not believe in God, but God believes you. Like I said I don't force no one to believe what I believe. That's your choice. It's just a little something I call faith. All this is turned into an all out war on who believe in what. I was just giving my opinion on one little subject and people want to take it a step farther. I just LOL at people who want to make it bigger then it seems. LOL

please don't judge us all by our idiot masses and I wont judge you for your's, Fair enough?

I'm Christian, but I also believe most churches have been missing the forest for the trees on how they interpret things.