Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

NFL Player to Announce Hes Gay. jtnc Comfirms this is not Jimmy

309 posts in this topic

Please don't be a Panther.

who cares...

Pretty sure we have had a gay guy in Carolina before....and his teammates likely knew it.

who cares...

Pretty sure we have had a gay guy in Carolina before....and his teammates likely knew it.

A DB was rumored to be, and it is interesting because it was rumored to be the central, underlying element that triggered a conflict.

...yea, i dont care what anyones sexual preference is but a gay man in a locker full of men is comparible to you showering with the Topcats after the game...

So you know what a gay man is thinking about in a shower with other men?

"Last played in 1999 for the Carolina Panthers" - http://en.wikipedia....ki/Esera_Tuaolo

who cares...

^ Posted his name on Page 1

Look at it this way. When do men usually realize or come to accept that they are gay. High School or college.

If you are a potential NFL player you are likely a stud in HS and college. And have been playing with men and showering for years.

Are you all of a sudden going to say "I'm not going to follow my NFL dream anymore because the NFL isn't open to gays"?

I think most top tier athletes would deal with it.

I think there's one word being lost in this whole gay professional player coming out.

PROFESSIONAL.

I don't think any gay NFL player in their right mind would be willing to risk their livelihood to act out on any lustful urge. And if they did, I think the gay community would be harsher on them than society in large.

I'm just here to sign up for the Topcat showering thing that was being discussed....

saw your name and thought you were taking the opportunity to out yourself!

So you know what a gay man is thinking about in a shower with other men?

...yea, hes thinking he likes men. what would you be thinking in the Topcats shower only under the assumption ur hetero?

It's 2013, who cares?

believe it or not, even in 2013 people still care...look around.

...yea, hes thinking he likes men. what would you be thinking in the Topcats shower only under the assumption ur hetero?

Depends. Have been showering with topcats my whole entire life? Do I see the topcats as my sisters more than love interests?

I suspect any gay football player has been showering with guys since junior high and doesn't think much of it. Seems like a straight guy gay fantasy to me. Glad I never sit around and think about it.

I take the stance of "who cares" but I'm sure most of you realize that there are plenty of people in this world that will give the person hell because of it. I don't care because its none of my business, but I do think its pretty damn brave whoever it is.