308 replies to this topic

#136 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,350 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

Who the hell reports posts? Just scroll down if it's not a death threat, ya nancies.

If he was saying all of that stuff about black people or hispanics or asians, he would have been banned. There is your double standard.

And Floppin' i laughed out loud.

#137 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,554 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

I sucked a dick or two when I was a teenager, trying to figure things out.

Posted Image

#138 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,262 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

LOL I knew I would some people hating on what I had to say. Let me just tell from the start. I got a nephew is gay thank you very much. But he knows I don't accept his life style or support it. But he knows me and the rest of the family love him still. We don't bash him any way. He knows his life style ain't pleasing to God. But bottom live we love him still and he loves us as well and respect our open. And some of you try to twist around wait I'm saying. There is no need for gays to announce to the world what they are. Fine their gay. Big deal. Go live your life style and be happy. But don't keep pushing into my face and keep announcing on tv and gay pride parades just to make your self look important. Why do they need to do that? They had the same rights as other people before they started telling the world. Doesn't make sense. But below and hold if a Christian should say anything people jump all over them for giving their opinion about right and wrong. But yet gay people say something what they are all that and they get special treatment. LOL Bottomline God loves everyone. He doesn't hate anyone. He just hate sinful lifestyles like been gay. Again I'm not bashing and or hating. But a sin is a sin in the eyes of God. Am I forcing you to believe in what I believe? No I'm not. Again I have a nephew who is gay to. But he knows I don't accept his live style and it wrong. But I love love him and he knows and respects my opinion and we get a long fine. So before some of you go to far with I said. Stop making it sound as bad as it is. To many of you jump to conclusions to fast around here. If you don't want opinions like this on here then don't make a thread like this. Bottom line this is my opinion and mine a lone. It ain't bashing or hateful. It is just the truth.

gotta agree with this. if a gay person is allowed to come out and continue their career, where does the special treatment end?

#139 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,227 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

people who have random incoherent jumbles of letters as their screen name are dumb

#140 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,660 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

LOL I knew I would some people hating on what I had to say. Let me just tell from the start. I got a nephew is gay thank you very much. But he knows I don't accept his life style or support it. But he knows me and the rest of the family love him still. We don't bash him any way. He knows his life style ain't pleasing to God. But bottom live we love him still and he loves us as well and respect our open. And some of you try to twist around wait I'm saying. There is no need for gays to announce to the world what they are. Fine their gay. Big deal. Go live your life style and be happy. But don't keep pushing into my face and keep announcing on tv and gay pride parades just to make your self look important. Why do they need to do that? They had the same rights as other people before they started telling the world. Doesn't make sense. But below and hold if a Christian should say anything people jump all over them for giving their opinion about right and wrong. But yet gay people say something what they are all that and they get special treatment. LOL Bottomline God loves everyone. He doesn't hate anyone. He just hate sinful lifestyles like been gay. Again I'm not bashing and or hating. But a sin is a sin in the eyes of God. Am I forcing you to believe in what I believe? No I'm not. Again I have a nephew who is gay to. But he knows I don't accept his live style and it wrong. But I love love him and he knows and respects my opinion and we get a long fine. So before some of you go to far with I said. Stop making it sound as bad as it is. To many of you jump to conclusions to fast around here. If you don't want opinions like this on here then don't make a thread like this. Bottom line this is my opinion and mine a lone. It ain't bashing or hateful. It is just the truth.

Hope he knows you're a bigot and that you are the reason why he can't get married and live like a straight person.

#141 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

i don't accept his live style and it wrong

Posted Image

#142 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,350 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

Don't even bother with Pantherman. That is too much stupid to have a rational conversation.

#143 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,331 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:28 PM

If he was saying all of that stuff about black people or hispanics or asians, he would have been banned. There is your double standard.

And Floppin' i laughed out loud.

There's not a double standard....
He is speaking his opinion and as dumb as he is has not crossed the line. Hell half the tinderbox conservatives don't have the balls to at least be honest with how they feel...

We don't ban for idiotic opinions.

#144 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,350 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

There's not a double standard....
He is speaking his opinion and as dumb as he is has not crossed the line. Hell half the tinderbox conservatives don't have the balls to at least be honest with how they feel...

We don't ban for idiotic opinions.

I would elaborate but I don't even want to type the comparisons. But it's cool, this thread proved who is dumb and who has a brain.

#145 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,331 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

I would elaborate but I don't even want to type the comparisons. But it's cool, this thread proved who is dumb and who has a brain.

One guy went off on a racist tirade the other is a bigot who hasn't said anything except a moronic opinion

#146 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

Only problem i got with gay rights advocates, is that they try to compare anti-gay to races who were actually oppressed. If they would stop exaggerating people would understand more.

I mean what right do you want? To get married...LOL

Black men couldn't even look at a white woman wrong. Check Emmett Till.

Until fuged up poo like that is happening everyday to gays then I'm not buying into it. SORRY!

#147 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 11,233 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

Perfect grammar to go along go along with the content

#148 Oldmanrivera

Oldmanrivera

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

It is just the truth.

Its just your opinion.
A highly judgemental opinion.
Who the hell do you think you are? Telling people "God" doesn't approve of the way you live.

#149 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,331 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

Only problem i got with gay rights advocates, is that they try to compare anti-gay to races who were actually oppressed. If they would stop exaggerating people would understand more.

Until fuged up poo like that is happening everyday to gays then I'm not buying into it. SORRY!

https://www.google.com/search?q=boys+don't+cry&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

http://www.today.com...ime_and_courts/

http://www.kvia.com/...4z/-/index.html

#150 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,350 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

yea......
Attached File  enhanced-buzz-10996-1364326657-0.jpg   56.42KB   4 downloads

And you need to read the news more often...kids are killing themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com