• This topic is locked This topic is locked
308 replies to this topic

#151 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,948 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

Just a heads up ....this maroon doesn't rep Christians and most Christians I know.

#152 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

Hope this player does that. People whom oppose gay marriage disgust me

#153 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

What authority do the people of NC have to tell someone how to live their life? Democracy was created to give everyone a say in the way government is run and how much we pay in taxes. Democracy isn't about the many oppressing the few. Being gay or straight isn't just about what happens in the bedroom. Some straight men are virgins and some gay men are virgins. What matters is who they want to date and marry. If God hates gays so much why does he keep making them? He's all powerful right? If you've ever known a gay person from childhood to adulthood you would see it's not a choice, it's who they are.

preach. So many gay people you can tell
Are different from the start. People who think its a choice are just idiots.

#154 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

Its just your opinion.
A highly judgemental opinion.
Who the hell do you think you are? Telling people "God" doesn't approve of the way you live.

That's because God word says it. You want me to get the verses to prove it. I will.

#155 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

That's because God word says it. You want me to get the verses to prove it. I will.

doesnt god make everyone perfect in his image? He makes people gay, that's for sure. I don't think God cares.

#156 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

Good reads Panthro. But Black men were not killing themselves because they couldn't be with white women.

A group of KKK members would get together, hang them AND NOT GO TO JAIL. The argument ends right there. I don't care what anyone says you can never compare that.

Half of those people commit suicide, but people have committed suicide over a lot of things. Even when no one messed with them sometimes.

At least the kid who killed the gay teen has to go through the justice system. None of that applied to slave owners though...you got off free and probably praised.

Don't want to turn this into a i'm right/you are wrong situation, but that's just how I feel honestly.

You can't make a gay man your slave and tell him what to do. You can't rule their whole life and rape/sell their counterparts when you want to. I mean it's not even close. SORRY.

Like I said before a gay man has a CHOICE so he can hide from hate, but you can never change the skin of your color to hide!

#157 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,988 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

Posted Image

#158 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

doesnt god make everyone perfect in his image? He makes people gay, that's for sure. I don't think God cares.

Yes God made them in his image. But he did not make man to be gay. People choice to live that life style. http://www.kingjames...bout-Being-Gay/ Read this. Plain and simple. Like I said before things like this need to stay out of the forums. Then this kind of stuff wouldn't get started.

#159 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

Good reads Panthro. But Black men were not killing themselves because they couldn't be with white women.

A group of KKK members would get together, hang them AND NOT GO TO JAIL. The argument ends right there. I don't care what anyone says you can never compare that.

Half of those people commit suicide, but people have committed suicide over a lot of things. Even when no one messed with them sometimes.

At least the kid who killed the gay teen has to go through the justice system. None of that applied to slave owners though...you got off free and probably praised.

Don't want to turn this into a i'm right/you are wrong situation, but that's just how I feel honestly.

You can't make a gay man your slave and tell him what to do. You can't rule their whole life and rape/sell their counterparts when you want to. I mean it's not even close. SORRY.

Like I said before a gay man has a CHOICE so he can hide from hate, but you can never change the skin of your color to hide!

The severity level of the discrimination is not the point and you making it a focal point only serves to make you look like a complete moron. People compare gay rights to civil rights because they are both examples of discrimination in the modern era. You don't have to hanged by the neck from a tree to be afforded equal rights under the law, you complete nincompoop.

#160 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Can you prove there is a god in the first place?

#161 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

Besides like I said before I don't care how they live their lives. It's between them and God. But it is my job to let them know that it is a sin in the eyes of God. God is the same yesterday,today, tomorrow. You can't change God opinion on sin. I don't ask no one to believe what I believe in. People can live the way they want. I'm not going to stop them. I'm not hateful towards them or anybody else. But I don't care to see them trying to force it down my throat and have society to tell be how to believe or what I should believe in. It ain't like I'm going out here and hating on people. I see 1000s of people each year on twitter and every where else bashing what I believe in, but I ain't making a big deal out of it. People seems to take what they say a little to far. Ban me or what ever. Just because I give my opinion on what is right from wrong.

#162 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

Can you prove there is a god in the first place?

Can you prove that there ain't no God?

#163 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,537 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

Can you prove that their ain't no God?

Google this: Argumentum Ad Ignorantiam

#164 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

Bible also says that you should stone disobedient kids, women that marry that aren't virgins, and those that worship other Gods, and that's all just in Deuteronomy. Why are you here and not gathering rocks to carry out God's word, pantherfan? It's God's word, man.

Seems like a real nice guy.

pantherfan is like the huddle's own little street pastor.

#165 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

Actually some of us could if we chose to. I could've... lil dude in my avatar ( who is fighting me for my cheese steak right now.) Could too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com