NFL Player to Announce Hes Gay. jtnc Comfirms this is not Jimmy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
308 replies to this topic

#101 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

Look at it this way. When do men usually realize or come to accept that they are gay. High School or college.

If you are a potential NFL player you are likely a stud in HS and college. And have been playing with men and showering for years.

Are you all of a sudden going to say "I'm not going to follow my NFL dream anymore because the NFL isn't open to gays"?

I think most top tier athletes would deal with it.

#102 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

you can't spell Mayock without MC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:24 AM

I think there's one word being lost in this whole gay professional player coming out.

PROFESSIONAL.

I don't think any gay NFL player in their right mind would be willing to risk their livelihood to act out on any lustful urge. And if they did, I think the gay community would be harsher on them than society in large.

#103 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:28 AM

I'm just here to sign up for the Topcat showering thing that was being discussed....

#104 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:47 AM

saw your name and thought you were taking the opportunity to out yourself!

#105 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

So you know what a gay man is thinking about in a shower with other men?

...yea, hes thinking he likes men. what would you be thinking in the Topcats shower only under the assumption ur hetero?

#106 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

It's 2013, who cares?

believe it or not, even in 2013 people still care...look around.

#107 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

...yea, hes thinking he likes men. what would you be thinking in the Topcats shower only under the assumption ur hetero?

Depends. Have been showering with topcats my whole entire life? Do I see the topcats as my sisters more than love interests?

I suspect any gay football player has been showering with guys since junior high and doesn't think much of it. Seems like a straight guy gay fantasy to me. Glad I never sit around and think about it.

#108 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

I take the stance of "who cares" but I'm sure most of you realize that there are plenty of people in this world that will give the person hell because of it. I don't care because its none of my business, but I do think its pretty damn brave whoever it is.

#109 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

Women reporters have been interviewing players in the locker room with dongs flapping around in the background for years. NFL players have different expectations of privacy.

#110 Pantherman

Pantherman

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

Ok honestly why do gay people need to feel that they need to come out with their personal lifestyles. How about you keep to yourselves. I hate no one. But been honest here. Gay lifestyle is just wrong in so many ways. God didn't make man to be with man and women with another women. It is just sick and wrong. Gay pride parades and all this crap is just to get attention. How about they just keep to themselves and be done with it. You don't see me going out in public and taking what I do in the bedroom in my own home. Gay people just want attention and want people to treat them special as if been gay was handicap or something. How about they keep in the bedroom and in your homes. Bottom line I don't hate no one. But keep your lifestyles to your own selves. Stop trying to make it public just to get attention. That's all it is about about gay people. Plain and simple. Call me what ever. But I'm just telling the truth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users