308 replies to this topic

#166 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Google this: Argumentum Ad Ignorantiam

The Bible. Plus the fathers of this nation believe in Bible and even George Washington himself was a Christian man. This Nation was founded on the Bible. Again like I said I don't expect you or no one else to believe I believe. Just like I don't expect me to believe what you believe in. I said once and will say it again. This kind of stuff needs to stay completely out of the forums period. So no one argue about this or that. Keep it strictly football talk.

#167 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,141 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

Trolololololol

#168 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,141 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

The Bible. Plus the fathers of this nation believe in Bible and even George Washington himself was a Christian man. This Nation was founded on the Bible. Again like I said I don't expect you or no one else to believe I believe. Just like I don't expect me to believe what you believe in. I said once and will say it again. This kind of stuff needs to stay completely out of the forums period. So no one argue about this or that. Keep it strictly football talk.

I see you grasp of history is equivalent to your grasp of the bible

#169 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

Still would really like to hear your view as to why what the bible says on gays should be enforced, but things like stoning shouldn't.

all ears.

#170 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

Can you prove that there ain't no God?

That's what I just asked you...

At any rate, interesting that I can easily prove gays exist but you are avoiding even attempting proving god exists, yet you think gays are wrong because of what god says...

#171 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

Still would really like to hear your view as to why what the bible says on gays should be enforced, but things like stoning shouldn't.

all ears.

So I should believe in what society says that is right from wrong. I guess society knows what is right from wrong I guess. Of course they do. Bottom line like I said before and will again. I don't accept people been gay, because God didn't make them that way. People choose to be the way they are. You can believe what you want just like I can. Bottom line.

#172 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:50 PM

Again, why do you get to spout off about The Bible, yet gays should hide who they are?

#173 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,141 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:52 PM

Do people choose to be black, white, blond, ginger?

Why would anyone choose to have Down's syndrome?

If its a choice then why choose to be gay and deal with idiots like you?

Just choose to be straight...like you.

Do you wake up everyday and choose not to suck dick?

#174 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:52 PM

So I should believe in what society says that is right from wrong. I guess society knows what is right from wrong I guess. Of course they do. Bottom line like I said before and will again. I don't accept people been gay, because didn't make them that way. People choose to be they way they are. You can believe what you want just like I can. Bottom line.

I understand you don't support homosexuality, what I'm trying to understand is why you follow that part of God's word, but not the parts about stoning. If you're going to abide by God's word, abide by all of it. Stop avoiding the question, I'm legitimately curious.

#175 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

Again, why do you get to spout off about The Bible, yet gays should hide who they are?

Argue with people who just don't want to understand or just don't plain care is like talking to a brick wall.

#176 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:56 PM

So I shod believe in what society says that is right from wrong. I guess society knows what is right from wrong I guess. Of course they do. Bottom line like I said before and will again. I don't accept people been gay, because God didn't make them that way. People choose to be the way they are. You can believe what you want just like I can. Bottom line.

So you are convinced that people chose to be gay based on the words of something you can't prove exists.

#177 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,278 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

That's what I just asked you...

At any rate, interesting that I can easily prove gays exist but you are avoiding even attempting proving god exists, yet you think gays are wrong because of what god says...

I think gays are wrong cause, dicks are for chicks dude.

#178 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,332 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

what the f*ck is going on here

Just be nice and respect each other you motherf*cking sons of b*tches.

#179 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,281 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

And this is why I put it in the Tbox an hour before it showed up in here. Foresight aplenty

#180 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 11,124 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

Argue with people who just don't want to understand or just don't plain care is like talking to a brick wall.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com