#181 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

Argue with people who just don't want to understand or just don't plain care is like talking to a brick wall.

Arguing (Oh look a gerund!) with people who are afraid to answer questions is like talking to someone made in the image of a being with no balls.

#182 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

Do you wake up everyday and choose not to suck dick?

wake up in the mornin feelin' like pat robertson
grab my glasses, i'm out the door, i'm gonna hit sunday mass
before i leave, remind myself i no longer love jack
cause when i convert you best believe the gay ain't ever comin back

#183 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

Do people choose to be black, white, blond, ginger?

Why would anyone choose to have Down's syndrome?

If its a choice then why choose to be gay and deal with idiots like you?

Just choose to be straight...like you.

Do you wake up everyday and choose not to suck dick?

Ummm yes. People have a choice in life. And the other things you said is not a choice because it is not a choice. I'm straight guy and love women all day long. But I can choose to be gay tomorrow if I wanted to. That is a choice that can be made. Been gay is a choice unlike some things in life. Unless you choice to change it by surgery some how. Change yourself from a man to a women. But you will always be a man in God eyes no matter what you do to your body.

#184 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

I think gays are wrong cause, dicks are for chicks dude.

In this case however, cocks are for jocks...

#185 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 7,850 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

Posted Image

---Jim Morrison (God)

#186 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:09 PM

Arguing (Oh look a gerund!) with people who are afraid to answer questions is like talking to someone made in the image of a being with no balls.

BTW a women was created from the rib of Adam. God put Adam to sleep and took a rib from him and create a women for him so that he wouldn't be a lone. God didn't create Steve for Adam. It was Adam and Eve. Plain and simple. God create man to be with a woman and not man with man or woman with woman. Is that simple enough for you.

#187 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

BTW a women was created from the rib of Adam. God put Adam to sleep and took a rib from him and create a women for him so that he wouldn't be a lone. God didn't create Steve for Adam. It was Adam and Eve. Plain and simple. God create man to be with a woman and not man with man or woman with woman. Is that simple enough for you.

Eve was just Steve's hooker name, dude.

#188 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 7,850 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

I like science fiction books too. They're GGGGRRRRRRRREAAAAT!!!!

#189 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

Do people choose to be black, white, blond, ginger?

Quite a few women do choose to be blond. :)

#190 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

poe's law

#191 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

LOL Funny thing is you might not believe in God, but God believes you. Like I said I don't force no one to believe what I believe. That's your choice. It's just a little something I call faith. All this is turned into an all out war on who believe in what. I was just giving my opinion on one little subject and people want to take it a step farther. I just LOL at people who want to make it bigger then it seems. LOL

#192 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,832 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

please don't judge us all by our idiot masses and I wont judge you for your's, Fair enough?

I'm Christian, but I also believe most churches have been missing the forest for the trees on how they interpret things.

#193 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

Like I said I don't force no one to believe what I believe.

so...you..do force people to believe what you believe?

please don't judge us all by our idiot masses and I wont judge you for your's, Fair enough?

I'm Christian, but I also believe most churches have been missing the forest for the trees on how they interpret things.

Every movement, be it of a religious belief or political one, has its morons. I know Pantherfan isn't representative of Christians at all.

#194 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 7,850 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

LOL Funny thing is you might not believe in God, but God believes you. Like I said I don't force no one to believe what I believe. That's your choice. It's just a little something I call faith. All this is turned into an all out war on who believe in what. I was just giving my opinion on one little subject and people want to take it a step farther. I just LOL at people who want to make it bigger then it seems. LOL

Funny thing is i believe in God. I just know bullshit when i read it.

Something doesn't come from nothing. Big Bang Theory? Where does that energy come from?

The Bible is utter trash.

#195 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

Harry Potter survived the killing curse from Voldermort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.