#196 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

The Bible. Plus the fathers of this nation believe in Bible and even George Washington himself was a Christian man. This Nation was founded on the Bible. Again like I said I don't expect you or no one else to believe I believe. Just like I don't expect me to believe what you believe in. I said once and will say it again. This kind of stuff needs to stay completely out of the forums period. So no one argue about this or that. Keep it strictly football talk.

i cant listen to anything you say after reading this

#197 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,112 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

So I should go along with society and should accept what everyone accepts. Sorry but I don't work that way. I'm not a sheep. Like I said this kind of thread should stay out of this forum. This should be about football and not someone personal life. Then maybe we can keep it simple and no one will fuse about who believes in what.

#198 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,112 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

i cant listen to anything you say after reading this

Never asked you to.

#199 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

LOL Funny thing is you might not believe in God, but God believes you. Like I said I don't force no one to believe what I believe. That's your choice. It's just a little something I call faith. All this is turned into an all out war on who believe in what. I was just giving my opinion on one little subject and people want to take it a step farther. I just LOL at people who want to make it bigger then it seems. LOL

Your opinion is that others should hide who and what they are because you don't like it, while at the same time proudly proclaiming who and what you are while insisting it doesn't matter if others like it.

On top of that you're claiming that its them who want special treatment. Lol!

#200 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,112 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

please don't judge us all by our idiot masses and I wont judge you for your's, Fair enough?

I'm Christian, but I also believe most churches have been missing the forest for the trees on how they interpret things.

Going to church doesn't make you a true Christian no more then me been at an airport make me a pilot. Tell me what makes you to be a Christian?

#201 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

Its been moved to a suitable forum. Your "belief" in history is wrong.You also think being gay is a choice. More and more research is coming to the conclusion that being gay or not comes down to the genetic make up of the individual. If this is the case its no more controllable than eye color or height.

#202 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,773 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

nvm not even wasting my time with this trash

#203 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:33 PM

So I should go along with society and should accept what everyone accepts. Sorry but I don't work that way. I'm not a sheep.

So the Lord isn't your Shepherd?

#204 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,112 posts

Its been moved to a suitable forum. Your "belief" in history is wrong.You also think being gay is a choice. More and more research is coming to the conclusion that being gay or not comes down to the genetic make up of the individual. If this is the case its no more controllable than eye color or height.

Wrong it is controllable. Believe what you want to believe. Like I do. Plain and simple.

#205 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,773 posts

Going to church doesn't make you a true Christian no more then me been at an airport make me a pilot. Tell me what makes you to be a Christian?

okay okay I will waste my time

TBQH nothing you've said so far makes you a Christian

#206 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,773 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

Wrong it is controllable. Believe what you want to believe. Like I do. Plain and simple.

So you're telling someone to believe what they want in the same breath as telling them it is wrong?

fug you, and eat a dick you bigoted piece of poo.

#207 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,931 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

Funny thing is i believe in God. I just know bullshit when i read it.

Something doesn't come from nothing. Big Bang Theory? Where did that poo come from.

The Bible is utter trash.

I will say this Logic dictates that there is a God.

Something must come from something, and nothing can come from nothing, so in order for anything to exist there must be something that has always existed and will always exist in order to be the first source of that something. and that's God. no matter how far back you want to go even the tiniest most irrelevant piece of matter in the universe has to come from somewhere, and without there being a God there can be no other explanation.

Logic dictates there is a God, might not be the one of my religious choice but there is one out there. I will say my view of God is a bit broader then most, I will not deny my Choice of religion may not be the best but as far as I understand things to me it s the most correct.

I also do not believe that Christians will be the only ones in heaven.

#208 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,112 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

So the Lord isn't your Shepherd?

Dude really you other people want to find a reason for every little reason so you can mock me in what I believe in. Go ahead and do your worse. I'm not going to cry over this. I know what I believe in. Simple as that. This is just a forum. I'm sure people can't stand me now because I speak the truth. LOL But what ever. People argue day and night in what they believe and what is right from wrong and so on. It is is a matter of person opinion.

#209 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,773 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

IDGAF about philosophical debate in this case. IGAF about humans trying to deny other humans the right to love who they want.

#210 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

what the f*ck is going on here

Just be nice and respect each other you motherf*cking sons of b*tches.

+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com