308 replies to this topic

#131 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMissouri
HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

8) Your post was reported because hate speech will not be tolerated.

Just for the record, don't attribute to hate that which can be explained by stupidity.

#132 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

I sucked a dick or two when I was a teenager, trying to figure things out.

#133 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

Call me what ever.

Dumbass

#134 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

well, that was almost a new record for a controversial post staying civil....almost.

#135 Pantherman

Pantherman

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

LOL I knew I would some people hating on what I had to say. Let me just tell from the start. I got a nephew is gay thank you very much. But he knows I don't accept his life style or support it. But he knows me and the rest of the family love him still. We don't bash him any way. He knows his life style ain't pleasing to God. But bottom live we love him still and he loves us as well and respect our open. And some of you try to twist around wait I'm saying. There is no need for gays to announce to the world what they are. Fine their gay. Big deal. Go live your life style and be happy. But don't keep pushing into my face and keep announcing on tv and gay pride parades just to make your self look important. Why do they need to do that? They had the same rights as other people before they started telling the world. Doesn't make sense. But below and hold if a Christian should say anything people jump all over them for giving their opinion about right and wrong. But yet gay people say something what they are all that and they get special treatment. LOL Bottomline God loves everyone. He doesn't hate anyone. He just hate sinful lifestyles like been gay. Again I'm not bashing and or hating. But a sin is a sin in the eyes of God. Am I forcing you to believe in what I believe? No I'm not. Again I have a nephew who is gay to. But he knows I don't accept his live style and it wrong. But I love love him and he knows and respects my opinion and we get a long fine. So before some of you go to far with I said. Stop making it sound as bad as it is. To many of you jump to conclusions to fast around here. If you don't want opinions like this on here then don't make a thread like this. Bottom line this is my opinion and mine a lone. It ain't bashing or hateful. It is just the truth.

#136 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• LocationAsheville, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

Who the hell reports posts? Just scroll down if it's not a death threat, ya nancies.

If he was saying all of that stuff about black people or hispanics or asians, he would have been banned. There is your double standard.

And Floppin' i laughed out loud.

#137 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

I sucked a dick or two when I was a teenager, trying to figure things out.

Posted Image

#138 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

LOL I knew I would some people hating on what I had to say. Let me just tell from the start. I got a nephew is gay thank you very much. But he knows I don't accept his life style or support it. But he knows me and the rest of the family love him still. We don't bash him any way. He knows his life style ain't pleasing to God. But bottom live we love him still and he loves us as well and respect our open. And some of you try to twist around wait I'm saying. There is no need for gays to announce to the world what they are. Fine their gay. Big deal. Go live your life style and be happy. But don't keep pushing into my face and keep announcing on tv and gay pride parades just to make your self look important. Why do they need to do that? They had the same rights as other people before they started telling the world. Doesn't make sense. But below and hold if a Christian should say anything people jump all over them for giving their opinion about right and wrong. But yet gay people say something what they are all that and they get special treatment. LOL Bottomline God loves everyone. He doesn't hate anyone. He just hate sinful lifestyles like been gay. Again I'm not bashing and or hating. But a sin is a sin in the eyes of God. Am I forcing you to believe in what I believe? No I'm not. Again I have a nephew who is gay to. But he knows I don't accept his live style and it wrong. But I love love him and he knows and respects my opinion and we get a long fine. So before some of you go to far with I said. Stop making it sound as bad as it is. To many of you jump to conclusions to fast around here. If you don't want opinions like this on here then don't make a thread like this. Bottom line this is my opinion and mine a lone. It ain't bashing or hateful. It is just the truth.

gotta agree with this. if a gay person is allowed to come out and continue their career, where does the special treatment end?

#139 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

people who have random incoherent jumbles of letters as their screen name are dumb

#140 KillerKat

KillerKat

To Hell With Bell

HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

Hope he knows you're a bigot and that you are the reason why he can't get married and live like a straight person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users