#211 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

I will say this Logic dictates that there is a God.

The only thing logic dictates is that there is no way of knowing if there is a God or not.

#212 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

Dude really you other people want to find a reason for every little reason so you can mock me in what I believe in. Go ahead and do your worse. I'm not going to cry over this. I know what I believe in. Simple as that. This is just a forum. I'm sure people can't stand me now because I speak the truth. LOL But what ever. People argue day and night in what they believe and what is right from wrong and so on. It is is a matter of person opinion.

then what gives you the right to dictate absolute moral authority?

get the fug off your high horse and stay the fug out of people's lives with your fairy tale bullshit moral compass...

#213 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:42 PM

Something must come from something, and nothing can come from nothing, so in order for anything to exist there must be something that has always existed and will always exist in order to be the first source of that something. and that's God. no matter how far back you want to go even the tiniest most irrelevant piece of matter in the universe has to come from somewhere, and without there being a God there can be no other explanation.

Logic dictates there is a God, might not be the one of my religious choice but there is one out there. I will say my view of God is a bit broader then most, I will not deny my Choice of religion may not be the best but as far as I understand things to me it s the most correct.

I also do not believe that Christians will be the only ones in heaven.

I see you avoid my question. What makes you a true Christian? It also says in the Bible that sin can no be in presence of God. God is holy and pure. And also logic and has nothing to do with God. You must have faith in him. Faith meaning you have yet not seen, but still believe.

#214 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,606 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

Thanks a lot BOBO

#215 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

if god is so omnipotent then why does it create gay people only to threaten punishing them for being the way it created them?

STFU with your religious bullshit... It has nothing to do with someone's sexuality.

#216 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

Thanks a lot BOBO

Lol

#217 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

if god is so omnipotent then why does it create gay people only to threaten punishing them for being the way it created them?

STFU with your religious bullshit... It has nothing to do with someone's sexuality.

Accidental pie... Not that theres anything wrong with that.

#218 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

then what gives you the right to dictate absolute moral authority?

get the fug off your high horse and stay the fug out of people's lives with your fairy tale bullshit moral compass...

I'm not tell no one how to live. But Jesus has told us to go out and preach his word to people who are lost in and in sin. Am I a sinner. Yes. But once I've become a Christian I try to live my life the right way and do my best not live a sinful life. I never said I was perfect and I never told anyone how to live their lives. Gay or anything thing else. But it is my job as a Christians to point out what is wrong in their lives. People act like God ask them die for him or something. Instead he send his only son to die for us and our sin that we may not go to hell. Then once saved we must turn away from our old life styles and become a new person in Christ.

#219 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,366 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

Something must come from something, and nothing can come from nothing, so in order for anything to exist there must be something that has always existed and will always exist in order to be the first source of that something. and that's God. no matter how far back you want to go even the tiniest most irrelevant piece of matter in the universe has to come from somewhere, and without there being a God there can be no other explanation.

Logic dictates there is a God, might not be the one of my religious choice but there is one out there. I will say my view of God is a bit broader then most, I will not deny my Choice of religion may not be the best but as far as I understand things to me it s the most correct.

I have thought about these types of things for a long time, and that is the only conclusion that I can come up with. Our existence in this reality for the most part is really unknown. So for people to think they have sure-fire definite truths about the afterlife is ridiculous. And especially to have other people live by those measures, causing people pain and suffering is incomprehensible.

#220 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,717 posts

no it is your job as a christian to judge not, else you'll be judged...

#221 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,624 posts

But it is my job as a Christians to point out what is wrong in their lives.

No it's not

#222 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Dude really you other people want to find a reason for every little reason so you can mock me in what I believe in. Go ahead and do your worse. I'm not going to cry over this. I know what I believe in. Simple as that. This is just a forum. I'm sure people can't stand me now because I speak the truth. LOL But what ever. People argue day and night in what they believe and what is right from wrong and so on. It is is a matter of person opinion.

Can't help but notice that you respond to me when I mock your argument, yet if I point out the hypocrisy in your argument, you quail.

#223 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

That may seem the case from out frame of reference. The way we perceive space-time it seems an affect needs a cause. However consider anti-matter. Anti-matter is defined as matter that is flowing in times reverse direction in comparison to the normal matter that we are made of. In this perspective affect happen before the cause. In the over all view of the space-time continuum the phrase "going back far enough" really loses its meaning.

#224 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

Wrong it is controllable. Believe what you want to believe. Like I do. Plain and simple.

Pantherman, have you never had any Gay friends or family that you have had the chance to socialize with?

I have, I have friends and family, and I can say as one christian to another, you can't be further from the truth. one man I know had some of his family basically abandoned him after he came out that he was Gay, do you think he chose that? no, he wanted his family to accept who he was, not a choice he had made, because no choice was made other then to be honest about who he was to not only himself but those around him, but they turned their back on him instead of embracing him for who he was.

A lot of Christians just do not understand the issue because it is not something that their safety net social group and family has learned to deal with or accept.

Most of their understanding of the Gay community only comes from people that share the same view point as themselves and from when they hear their preacher, preach against it in their church. usually not the best source of information to gardner an independent thought processes.

they all try to explain it away this or that way, but the most inconvenient truth of the matter is that they are born this way and from a christian understanding they cannot comprehend why their God would do such a thing, in their minds.

#225 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

See that is how little know about the story of sin and how it came into this world. Sin came into this world through Adam and Eve and them eating off of the tree of good and evil. God gave man free will and Adam and Eve did what God told them not to do and sin came into this world. God had nothing to do with it. Adam and Eve choice to do it and we do it still until this day as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com