Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

lmao now I am convinced you're trolling or either inbred

#227 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

Pantherman, have you never had any Gay friends or family that you have had the chance to socialize with?

I have, I have friends and family, and I can say as one christian to another, you can't be further from the truth. one man I know had some of his family basically abandoned him after he came out that he was Gay, do you think he chose that? no, he wanted his family to accept who he was, not a choice he had made, because no choice was made other then to be honest about who he was to not only himself but those around him, but they turned their back on him instead of embracing him for who he was.

A lot of Christians just do not understand the issue because it is not something that their safety net social group and family has learned to deal with or accept.

Most of their understanding of the Gay community only comes from people that share the same view point as themselves and from when they hear their preacher, preach against it in their church. usually not the best source of information to gardner an independent thought processes.

they all try to explain it away this or that way, but the most inconvenient truth of the matter is that they are born this way and from a christian understanding they cannot comprehend why their God would do such a thing, in their minds.

Why do you avoid my question bro. What makes you a true Christian? That much I want to know.

#228 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,627 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

The Bible. Plus the fathers of this nation believe in Bible and even George Washington himself was a Christian man. This Nation was founded on the Bible. Again like I said I don't expect you or no one else to believe I believe. Just like I don't expect me to believe what you believe in. I said once and will say it again. This kind of stuff needs to stay completely out of the forums period. So no one argue about this or that. Keep it strictly football talk.

Did you google it?

#229 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

See that is how little know about the story of sin and how it came into this world. Sin came into this world through Adam and Eve and them eating off of the tree of good and evil. God gave man free will and Adam and Eve did what God told them not to do and sin came into this world. God had nothing to do with it. Adam and Eve choice to do it and we do it still until this day as well.

Supposedly Adam and Eve where the first humans. The first human birthed from these two was Cain. He married an unnamed woman.

Where did she come from?

#230 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

Supposedly Adam and Eve where the first humans. The first human birthed from these two was Cain. He married an unnamed woman.

Where did she come from?

Genesis 5:4 that "...he (Adam) became father to sons and daughters." Does that help you. :)

#231 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,538 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

Pantherman, have you never had any Gay friends or family that you have had the chance to socialize with?

I have, I have friends and family, and I can say as one christian to another, you can't be further from the truth. one man I know had some of his family basically abandoned him after he came out that he was Gay, do you think he chose that? no, he wanted his family to accept who he was, not a choice he had made, because no choice was made other then to be honest about who he was to not only himself but those around him, but they turned their back on him instead of embracing him for who he was.

A lot of Christians just do not understand the issue because it is not something that their safety net social group and family has learned to deal with or accept.

Most of their understanding of the Gay community only comes from people that share the same view point as themselves and from when they hear their preacher, preach against it in their church. usually not the best source of information to gardner an independent thought processes.

they all try to explain it away this or that way, but the most inconvenient truth of the matter is that they are born this way and from a christian understanding they cannot comprehend why their God would do such a thing, in their minds.

I finally convinced my devout Roman Catholic father of this. It was a long, drawn out process that took citing Biblical sources and introducing him to my gay friends. Although he never had a problem with gay people, he just thought it was a choice. My friends talked to him frankly and he came around. That's usually what it takes for most intelligent people.

#232 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

Genesis 5:4 that "...he (Adam) became father to sons and daughters." Does that help you. :)

Why do you only respond to things you think you have an answer for, but neglect the rest. Anyway interfamilial offspring have many recessive genes, thus the occurrences of retardation are very high. Given that, the human race wouldn't have progressed much further than the generation after Adam and Eve.

#233 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

A smiley after talking about incest... Fitting.

#234 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

To answer your question unlike you do for mine. If you had read my post earlier. I have a gay Nephew and I love him a lot. But he knows I don't accept his life style and he even knows it is wrong. But he chooses to be gay. Again I have nothing against people and how they live. That's their choice. I'm not bashing them. I'm just saying it is wrong and it is not right. I don't want to see gay people announce it every where just to get notice or attention. So your gay. Big deal and that is your choice. But it is my choice to let them know that it ain't right in the eyes of God. I'm not judging them. It is God and it says it in the Bible. Plain and simple.

#235 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,538 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

To answer your question unlike you do for mine. If you had read my post earlier. I have a gay Nephew and I love him a lot. But he knows I don't accept his life style and he even knows it is wrong. But he chooses to be gay. Again I have nothing against people and how they live. That's their choice. I'm not bashing them. I'm just saying it is wrong and it is not right. I don't want to see gay people announce it every where just to get notice or attention. So your gay. Big deal and that is your choice. But it is my choice to let them know that it ain't right in the eyes of God. I'm not judging them. It is God and it says it in the Bible. Plain and simple.

He knows it's wrong because YOUR FAMILY has been telling him it is wrong.

I feel really bad for you nephew.

#236 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 4,000 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

Why do you avoid my question bro. What makes you a true Christian? That much I want to know.

what makes me a true christian is not something that I need state to you in quantitative terms, as with you it is my personal walk in life that has lead me to this understanding and walk of faith. if you are saying true christian in the traditional sense I will say straight out I'm not, personally I rarely find christians with an corresponding view point with mine.

I believe God is more understanding then many Christians make him out to be, many use God to reflect their own bigoted point of view.

#237 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

A smiley after talking about incest... Fitting.

See that is what wrong with the world today. Twisted and sick. You really just don't get it. How about you read the Bible all the way through before you start saying stupid crap that. You just might change you mind. I don't claim to be perfect. But I'm sinner save by the blood of Christ. A person who is also trying to live my life the best way I can without committing sin. I'm not perfect, but people like expect Christian to perfect to say anything about sin.

#238 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

He knows it's wrong because YOUR FAMILY has been telling him it is wrong.

I feel really bad for you nephew.

Well I feel for society. Next thing society will do is accept that men raping women is ok or it is ok for kids to get abused at any time. That is what society is coming to. People are just to blind to see it. My Nephew was raise in bible believe home and he knows that is wrong. See your trying to make it out like he has no sense of morale. Which he does. But like God has given any man which is free will to choose. Which he has. He knows what he is doing and he knows from right from wrong. He choose the life style. Doesn't mean I hate him or anything. He knows it and he still love me as well.

#239 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

Well I feel for society. Next thing society will do is accept that men raping women is ok or it is ok for kids to get abused at any time. That is what society is coming to. People are just to blind to see it. My Nephew was raise in bible believe home and he knows that is wrong. See your trying to make it out like he has no sense of morale. Which he does. But like God has given any man which is free will to choose. Which he has. He knows what he is doing and he knows from right from wrong. He choose the life style. Doesn't mean I hate him or anything. He knows it and he still love me as well.

How do you draw this conclusion?

#240 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 11,032 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:44 PM

What a dolt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users