308 replies to this topic

#256 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,259 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

Let me ask you something. Just saying this. If your child get real sick or comes down with cancer or something. Just saying so don't go all crazy on me. If that was to happen. Who do you or most people turn to at a time like that. God.

I'm pretty sure that would be doctors, actually

#257 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

So this guy beats kids and hates gays.

Really dude!! You think giving your child a whooping for been bad or doing something they wasn't suppose to do is wrong. If I did anything wrong when I was growing up I got a belt to my butt. And I turned out fine. Far as hating gays. I never said I did. I said I didn't like the life style. It is wrong in God eyes. BTW should a mod be in this at all doing this to another member. Kind of confused on this one bro. LOL

#258 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,323 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

Really dude!! You think giving your child a whooping for been bad or doing something they wasn't suppose to do is wrong.

If I did anything wrong when I was growing up I got a belt to my butt. And I turned out fine.

Far as hating gays. I never said I did. I said I didn't like the life style. It is wrong in God eyes. BTW should a mod be in this at all doing this to another member. Kind of confused on this one bro. LOL

This made me lol

#259 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

I'm pretty sure that would be doctors, actually

Dude I've hear before who didn't believe in God call on his name when things was going bad. Problem is people think God is there to serve them and want him to do what they want him to do. It doesn't work that way. God doesn't change his ways for no one. The Bible clearly says that. He is the same Yesterday, today and forever.

#260 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,323 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

I swear if these are the people that are going to be in heaven I may have to rethink where I want to spend eternity

#261 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

This made me lol

How is that LOL? So your saying your parents didn't take a belt to your when you was doing something you wasn't suppose to be doing?

#262 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

I wish my life was so easy that I could spend all my time worrying about what one guy thinks of another guy or what they are doing behind closed doors!!! who the hell cares?

#263 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,259 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:51 PM

How is that LOL? So your saying your parents didn't take a belt to your when you was doing something you wasn't suppose to be doing?

It's LOL because you very obviously didn't turn out fine. You're barely literate and are a terrible human being. If you'd been nurtured instead of abused you would probably be more comfortable with your sexuality.

#264 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

I wish my life was so easy that I could spend all my time worrying about what one guy thinks of another guy or what they are doing behind closed doors!!! who the hell cares?

Well the way I see it is I just posted one little thing about what I believe is wrong and right and a whole host of people has make this into all out war on what they believe and what I believe and all that. If they didn't like what I said. Then just move and don't respond. I believe in what I believe. and people can believe in what they want to believe. Simple as that. People should have left this a lone from the beginning.

#265 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,323 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

You are as free to your opinions as others are free to theirs.

I in no way agree with anything you've said but a least your honest

#266 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

Let me ask you something. Just saying this. If your child get real sick or comes down with cancer or something. Just saying so don't go all crazy on me. If that was to happen. Who do you or most people turn to at a time like that. God.

You just just ranted at Floppin for "pretending to know what people think", & now you're pretending to know what I would do if my son fell deathly I'll. I'm just pointing that out because it goes to how hypocritical your arguments are.

See when things are going good and all people don't believe in God and all. But when they get sick or something. They call on God and ask for him to heal them and all. It is all about faith. Faith means you can see it right now, but sooner of later you with. You hope and pray for you child to get well and ask God to help him. When it happens. Then who are you going to thank? God himself unless your that selfish.

Actually, I'd turn to a doctor because I'm 100% certain they exist. I don't see any need for prayer.

Now then, would you just hope & pray, or would you hope, pray, & take your kid to a doctor?

#267 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

It's LOL because you very obviously didn't turn out fine. You're barely literate and are a terrible human being. If you'd been nurtured instead of abused you would probably be more comfortable with your sexuality.

LOL OMG!! Dude your telling how I should feel and live and how my life should be. I'm sure you have a different opinion on how people should be raised. When a child does they need a good belt to the butt to show them that is wrong do this or that. Your way of things may be different from the way my parents taught me and raise me on. Way I turned is fine. How do I know that you wasn't raised right. See that is my opinion. See what I'm trying to get at or you to blind to see it.

#268 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,259 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

Well the way I see it is I just posted one little thing about what I believe is wrong and right and a whole host of people has make this into all out war on what they believe and what I believe and all that. If they didn't like what I said. Then just move and don't respond. I believe in what I believe. and people can believe in what they want to believe. Simple as that. People should have left this a lone from the beginning.

You seem obsessed with telling people who dare to differ from you to shrink back and not challenge you. Gay people should shut up and stay in the closet, people who don't hate them should shut up and let you rant. You must know that your views have no substance or truth if you are so afraid of anyone challenging them.

#269 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

so you can speak your thoughts and nobody else should have the opportunity to give their opinion? doesn't work that way!

#270 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,259 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:59 PM

LOL OMG!! Dude your telling how I should feel and live and how my life should be. I'm sure you have a different opinion on how people should be raised. When a child does they need a good belt to the butt to show them that is wrong do this or that. Your way of things may be different from the way my parents taught me and raise me on. Way I turned is fine. How do I know that you wasn't raised right. See that is my opinion. See what I'm trying to get at or you to blind to see it.

That must feel just terrible. I bet you'd never do that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com